What's new

showcasing "The Burnt Lands" 20/21700 cickfet squonker hybrid stabwood to be sold

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
The Burnt Lands......I actually know a place called this its a really odd place

but I love the name

DVD

Apocalypse Now (extended edition)

Capt. Benjamin Willard: Saigon... Shit... I'm still only in Saigon... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in the jungle. When I was home after my first tour it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here I wanted to be there. When I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now, waiting for a mission, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room I get weaker. And every minute Charlie squats in the bush he gets stronger. Each time I look around the walls move in a little tighter...

not many pics of the making as I did a video which I've yet to finish

but here's Alfie in the bath don't worry he's not showing his bits he’s a good doggy

IMG_7415.jpg

first mockup with cut-outs both on the angle edge wise

IMG_7445.jpg

so add the bits and

IMG_7479.jpg

IMG_7480.jpg

top plate is brass the button lights up to tell you battery change, shut down, fire, reverse battery etc

IMG_7481.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7483.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

all done and will be going out, boxed bagged in leather

i will put it for sale soon

next time

sultan

a giveaway with dermott on a tropical island

octopussy

more pipes

or something else

love my mods then like them.....buy one

Last edited:
Tightened the top screw i didn’t have my glasses on when I took the piccies :22:

Awesome!!! Ironic you put a paw print on it. Am I the only one who sees a face of a dog in the 4th picture of the mod in the top left hand corner

Almost like a volcano, it's beautiful. But can you see the face in the 4th picture? You know how you can see images in the clouds? I see an image of a dogs head. It's awesome looking. Hell hound!!

Almost like a volcano, it's beautiful. But can you see the face in the 4th picture? You know how you can see images in the clouds? I see an image of a dogs head. It's awesome looking. Hell hound!!
I did see a dogs face in the 1st pic I think :D

That’s a beauty stu :) every thing flows and complements each other if that makes sense it does to me

Back
Top Bottom