What's new

Leak on Vapefly Galaxies RDTA (MTL)

pixelhazard

Achiever
Yo
Not long ago i have being waiting for my first Squonk and 2 attys one is Ijoy Combo srdta and the other one is Vapefly Galaxies MTL rdta and since i had to place locked pin in Galaxies and changed it back to be used on my squonk i get a leak like it sweats down on the bottle... so i thought it just must be me being a total dickhead and i've done something wrong abviously...

But... yea a big BUT!!! I've screwed ijoy back on squonker (as got 1 atm) and ran it for a week, taking bottle out for refill as waiting for spare bottles to come... with no leak.... right so i'll give gala a go again then and see how she goes...

She was fabulous... until started being wet down below, again...
took my pin out of her and washed her up and did place it back in so it was all good again until half a bottle and there she goes again...
i love her for flavour and the flow but if she's gonna be wet all the time i won't be able to vape out of her as she's gonna make my battaries die at some point or it will just make a big boom in my pocket...

Any ideas if it's something with the return or something as it's not happening on ijoy atty on my first squonk Nikola Niagara.
all seals are spot on, o-rings brand new no tears on them at all but my Gala gets wet down below ;(

I know it should make me happy :P
but not with the atty :P

Thanks for any advice guys i'll put some pics when she's gonna get wet again ;)

Here are the pics
20190125_035851.jpeg
20190125_035830.jpeg

Check the size of the 510 pin on the galaxies compared to what you where using before.
If the previous non leaking rda's where slightly longer it may be that the galaxies is not making strong enough contact.
I've had this a few times.
If so, grab some 510 o rings to extend the 510 for better contact.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/2156300

Thanks very much buddy i've come back home from work and changed o-ring for a lil ticker one to see if that's gonna make any difference, so i'll find out if it closed the issue with my Gala.
I'll defo buy some, thanks again for linky :)

Back
Top Bottom