What's new

Review Isle of custard (rejuiced), Old salts custard.

eyeball kid

Legend
Aaaaaargh.
I know it's gonna be good. It's sloooowly coming good, it's custard with a dash of toffee sauce and it smells good... but.
It's not yet and when it arrived it really tasted of very little despite the smell.
I know this flavour. I used to vape it and it's superb.
It's been in the cupboard for over a month and I've dripped a bit every week to see how it's comming on.
Slowly.
Please please rejuiced.
It's awesome that your producing the isle of custard and og shakes liquids. I know you've had to do some minor changes to bring them into your price bracket but please.. please.
I'd rather you pulled these juices for a month or two until they are ready and I'd be recommending them left and right.
It's unreasonable to say to someone. Hey it's an awesome liquid but you can't vape it for at least six weeks or it will disappoint.
So. On arrival 3 out of 10
With time this could be a 10 out of 10.

Last edited:
Thanks @vapemac
We know the business model works. By all means if they have to add a quid or two on for storage overheads then that's not a problem if they can say hey its ready to roll.
By all means run the standard bargain range as ever but these flavours deserve time and care to deliver the flavour that you've designed or acquired them for.
I'd much rather wait for juice with consistent integrity.

I’m happy with it from the get-go tbh. I’ve got another two bottles sitting steeping, it’ll be interesting to see what they’re like once I get to them in a month or so.

Great review its the same with OG Shakes range by the sound of it the longer you leave the better they taste have been looking at the isle of custard range now for a while never tried em as was worried that the custard may have a egg taste to em and i hate eggs let alone the taste of it in some custard juices please tell me they dont as i would love to give this range a try.......

I’m happy with it from the get-go tbh. I’ve got another two bottles sitting steeping, it’ll be interesting to see what they’re like once I get to them in a month or so.
It's really something special when ready. A nice golden syrup colour.
It's subjective but if you hadn't tasted it in its old form I can see how you'd like it as it's all there but nowhere near the depth of flavour that it should have.
Bit like someone has been tight with the Orange squash concentrate and heavy with the water...
Yes it tastes the same but disappointing.

Great review its the same with OG Shakes range by the sound of it the longer you leave the better they taste have been looking at the isle of custard range now for a while never tried em as was worried that the custard may have a egg taste to em and i hate eggs let alone the taste of it in some custard juices please tell me they dont as i would love to give this range a try.......
No egg buddy, just a nice vanilla heavy custard but if it's not golden in colour. Into the cupboard it goes.
All the isle of custard stuff was first class. I used to like the blueberry one too.

Nice honest review bud, I thought exactly the same about the og shake
I'm a big fan of the og mint choc chip but I've tried them all (Lee's original ones) and all the rejuiced and your spot on the last mint choc I bought took 5-6 weeks to come right. Still good but after the wait all the flavours sit perfectly and the flavour is nice and bold. The vanilla took longer for me. But maybe that's me.

Back
Top Bottom