What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What flavor are you vaping?

At the moment Darkstar Cerbius which i love, and steeping the Darkstar Xmas pudding this smells really nice but two weeks to go yet.

Burning through some Salt Dragons Dream 20 ml in the berserker and trying to like some Donut Puff Swedish Berries being dripped all over a pair of fused claptons in my Bonza atm.

The Salt brand of liquid is one of my favorite finds lately. 4.99 for 10 ml is far to pricey but when I find it on special, I always stock up. The best tasting 50/50 I have tried to date but I am sure as I see what others on the forum I use I will find a host of great options!

Conversely Donut Puff, I am far less enamored with, what ever I put it through it just a sweet mess of a flavor. It is not awful but a great juice you can pick apart flavors and get all pretentious about the the start, finish and notes lol

Still jam on toast by Totally Fogged on my Gbox.......
Dinner Lady Tuck Shop Lemon Sherbet on my pulse 80w......
And Vape UK Arctic Roll on my Sky Solo.......

Still jam on toast by Totally Fogged on my Gbox.......
Dinner Lady Tuck Shop Lemon Sherbet on my pulse 80w......
And Vape UK Arctic Roll on my Sky Solo.......
How's the Arctic roll? I've got the custard rice pudding and it's heaven but tried the sticky toffee pudding and on the exhale tastes like the gas in a squirt cream can [emoji4]

How's the Arctic roll? I've got the custard rice pudding and it's heaven but tried the sticky toffee pudding and on the exhale tastes like the gas in a squirt cream can [emoji4]
Arctic roll is nice ive heard some say who have say that its got coolant in it but cant saying that i can taste any at all i find it smooth on inhale with the taste of sponge then the exhale i get the raspberry coming though i like it i shall be buying more of it.......

Arctic roll is nice ive heard some say who have say that its got coolant in it but cant saying that i can taste any at all i find it smooth on inhale with the taste of sponge then the exhale i get the raspberry coming though i like it i shall be buying more of it.......
Cool thanks mate I'll get some ordered now while I stock up on more custard rice pudding [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom