What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

hi all !!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Although I mucked around with vaping on and off for a while when I was still smoking, it was only I made the move to the UK in April last year that I finally quit. The price of a coffin nails alone put me right off, not to mention deteriorating health, unhappy wife and all the other great reasons to stop. Anyway reason I am posting is I still recall the first week or so pretty vividly.

It was tough but not nearly as hard as I expected, just live with the vape in your gob if you have too. I found there was some sense of detox/lack as I am certain they put other addictive stuff in ciggs above and beyond the nicotine and I was not used to not having carbon monoxide in my blood. However once I passed that week, I felt better instantly and have scarcely looked at a smoke since. In fact the one time I tried one again down the pub, I did not fancy it at all.
So yeah, welcome, be encouraged and will feel awesome once you crest that hill. I am constantly attached to one vape or another so I am still enjoying all the perks and pleasures, with a lot less of the negatives. I am sure you will find its the same.
Welcome!!!

Hi mate welcome.
Translation please someone, a Dudley, a black country person?
Thinking the first is probably not this.
images (86).jpg

But the second may have something to do with this!?
images (87).jpg

Heya Jaytvape, welcome to the planet mate.

And a big up to Wacky Jacko...for setting you up too! Top 'nana! :thumbup::woohoo:

Hi and welcome to the community. Good luck with quitting. Don't be too hard on yourself if it doesn't happen straight away. It's all a bit of a learning curve at first, but we're all here to help and support.

cheers everyone for the support.....day 2 and going well......not been as bad as i thought up to yet but still got all the toxins and crap to leave my body.......but even after day 2......ive noticed my breathing a lot better....chest not as tight.....

Hi and welcome
Giving up smoking?
I'ts easy, done it loads of times.
Vaping on the other hand requires dedication and commitment to kitchen cabinet space, wardrobe space and if your lucky garage space.
Of course I'm exagrating but vape kit does tend to breed like a horny Rabbit.

Hi and welcome
Giving up smoking?
I'ts easy, done it loads of times.
Vaping on the other hand requires dedication and commitment to kitchen cabinet space, wardrobe space and if your lucky garage space.
Of course I'm exagrating but vape kit does tend to breed like a horny Rabbit.

Horny Rabbit..isn't that a sex toy? Ya been buying the wrong kit Booze! Mind you..with a name like that...maybe you were too sozzled to noticed the difference!! :18:

Back
Top Bottom