What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Here we have the end product of the custom blank we made earlier in the week - this is for a Instagram customer being shipped out to Italy. Wish I could go with it [emoji23]

IMG_5963.jpg

Next to the mod it’s supposed to match here - not a bad match I don’t think! [emoji16]

IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg
IMG_5978.jpg
IMG_5956.jpg

Cheeky midnight purple 510 custom mix done today!

Two of the one off glow in the dark blue/white flip ghost tips done too (forgot photos sorry)

One left on this blank if anyone is interested!

Really hard to see on the photos but it’s kind of off-white with a blue tint as the light hits it. Glows in the dark too [emoji16]

IMG_5990.jpg

Custom mix resin - orange blue and gold flake done today.

This is 14mm custom height with a 810/oring fitting to go on a Freemax Mesh Pro tank.

Couple more custom mixes finished off today!

These are custom height - also for the Freemax Mesh Pro [emoji16]

IMG_6012.jpg

IMG_6013.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

Custom mixed for @WaitFor1t88 - this is for the vaperz cloud Valhalla RDA the tip is absolutely massive, the largest tip I have made to date, it’s bigger than some of my RDAs haha.

Custom mixed from alumilite resin and high quality pigments.

View attachment 183484

Custom mixed for @WaitFor1t88 - this is for the vaperz cloud Valhalla RDA the tip is absolutely massive, the largest tip I have made to date, it’s bigger than some of my RDAs haha.

Custom mixed from alumilite resin and high quality pigments.
@WaitFor1t88 has moved to a new address in putney, i'll PM you my i mean his new address to send that driptip too [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom