What's new

Inawera tobaccos

I've made done testers and mixed all @ 2% and will have a go at trying them at the weekend.

Hmm inawera.com doesn’t seem to have the tobacco absolutes. Unless they call it something else. The site is quite confusing.

So I found them. They seem to be hidden, not in a section. Had to search “absolut” in the search function to find them.

F802F340-9439-400B-AA0F-D0BA1F623288.png

Cheers for the heads up on the sale section @StrawberryRipple . Maybe half of these were 60 odd pence each.

I’m just hoping it gets here before brexit :D
Good point! Think I'd better put an order in. I kind of miss Latakia. I'd be interested to know if you ever get to taste Cavendish - as opposed to just smell it as a room note, which is still nice

I didn’t add latakia as I’m quite happy with the FA one. Maybe I should have grabbed one.

The cavendish was in the sale section. “outlet” in the menu. Tuscan garden, oriental, black jack and the plum and pear tobaccos as well a couple of others.

Works out at 60 odd pence. Shipping was ok as well, £3 odds for up to 0.5kg. Which I think was 15 10ml bottles, before it jumped up a bit. It said 2-5 days, let’s see how long it takes.

Back
Top Bottom