What's new

showcasing "Moriarty" a small 18350 full mech stabwood hybrid resin e-pipe 22mm Atty

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
"Moriarty" the colours intrigued me on this mod we have a complex pearl white with silvers greys and purples

DVD?

The Good Shepard

Richard Hayes: I remember a Senator once asked me 'when we talk about CIA why we never use the word the in front of it.' And I asked him 'do you put the word the in front of God?'

IMG_7441.jpg

roughed out from one block

IMG_7442.jpg

510 rough cut from solid bar

IMG_7444.jpg

first fit

IMG_7443.jpg

the first polish after a "knocking back"

IMG_7448.jpg

the 4th polish after "knocking back" again

IMG_7449.jpg

polish the 510 carriage and the switch

add all this together and we have

IMG_7461.jpg

IMG_7462.jpg

IMG_7463.jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

"Moriarty" sits on a stand from another mod off cut the stand is made so that you can keep the pipe on the stand with a battery or tank NOT fitted I made it that way for a safety aspect

as a mod its ok I liked the colours..... it's off up north for a review so its either crap, good, ok, or not too shabby we will see the more I make the more changes always liquid always improving one hopes

360 degree in the paw

so the e-pipe is gone next time

the burnt lands

sultan

octopussy

a giveaway

or something else

love my pipes want to toot on one well like them and buy one

"Moriarty" the colours intrigued me on this mod we have a complex pearl white with silvers greys and purples

DVD?

The Good Shepard

Richard Hayes: I remember a Senator once asked me 'when we talk about CIA why we never use the word the in front of it.' And I asked him 'do you put the word the in front of God?'

View attachment 183501

roughed out from one block

View attachment 183502

510 rough cut from solid bar

View attachment 183504

first fit

View attachment 183503

the first polish after a "knocking back"

View attachment 183505

the 4th polish after "knocking back" again

View attachment 183506

polish the 510 carriage and the switch

add all this together and we have

View attachment 183507

View attachment 183508

View attachment 183509

View attachment 183510

"Moriarty" sits on a stand from another mod off cut the stand is made so that you can keep the pipe on the stand with a battery or tank NOT fitted I made it that way for a safety aspect

as a mod its ok I liked the colours..... it's off up north for a review so its either crap, good, ok, or not too shabby we will see the more I make the more changes always liquid always improving one hopes

360 degree in the paw

so the e-pipe is gone next time

the burnt lands

sultan

octopussy

a giveaway

or something else

love my pipes want to toot on one well like them and buy one

OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! Absolutely Gorgeous!! I want it!! Lol
Wish I could afford it lol
You do amazing work @vapesmarter

Yes I have that to look forward too. Hopefully it doesn't end up ruining my house and furniture while still a pup!

Back
Top Bottom