What's new

Cheaper way to vape (good) CBD

Mine finally arrived yesterday so last night I put 4 drops on my duel coils and vaped it. Same this morning and will do it three times a day as stated on bottle. Hopefully the effects will start kicking in soon. Once first bottle is used I will try Ment's way and remove 10ml and add 70vg and see which benefits me more
That's a big difference in doses mate, it'll be interesting to note the difference in effect. My sciatica is generally pretty low level most of the time, like a niggly sharp pain in the lower back. When it kicks off and spreads across my back and down my legs however, is a completely different matter. I found cbd oil complements my meds quite well during the worst attacks so am hoping that a small, regular dose vaped will keep the lower level stuff at bay.
How bad is yours mate, is it a constant bad pain, do you have concentrated attacks, everyone has it to a different level I know?

That's a big difference in doses mate, it'll be interesting to note the difference in effect. My sciatica is generally pretty low level most of the time, like a niggly sharp pain in the lower back. When it kicks off and spreads across my back and down my legs however, is a completely different matter. I found cbd oil complements my meds quite well during the worst attacks so am hoping that a small, regular dose vaped will keep the lower level stuff at bay.
How bad is yours mate, is it a constant bad pain, do you have concentrated attacks, everyone has it to a different level I know?

I suffer with constant pain and cramping of my back, ribs and right leg and foot. I struggle to sleep and take zapain when the pain is too bad. I thought I would go for the hard hit just to get the ball rolling and get the CBD into my system then thought I would mix it so instead of a short sharp hit I could vape it over a longer period (say 30 pulls instead of 3)

Fuck me, I am one of the lucky ones, I really really hope it works for you [emoji1303]

I had a discectomy in 2005 and still suffer to this day. They recon the scar tissue has formed raised bits or something and that's still dragging on my nerves which is causing pain. its like someone has dragged a hot needle down the muscles in my right buttock. and the more it hurts the more my body wants to protect it so I dont bend and use it correctly which only makes it worse lol

I have a badly squashed disc near the bottom of my spine which is extremely close to the sciatic nerve. Most of the time it's just a niggle but if the disc touches the nerve that's it, fireworks in the lower half of my body. Thankfully its not a permanently switched on condition like yours.
The funny thing is, I can go about my business as usual, even work out with no Ill effects, or I can set it off simply by turning to the side.

Recommends 3 drops 3 times a day and I have been using 4 - 6 drops 4 - 5 times a day for two days now and not feeling any improvement. How long untill people start to feel benifits

I'm having second thoughts now about whether it helped me.

I was on 250mg of Naproxen 3 times a day, then switched to 500mg in the morning with CBD in the evening and it was very effective.

I've now been without CBD for 3 days (waiting for my shipment), and I haven't needed a further tablet, so perhaps it wasn't the CBD and the tablets work better that way.

I'll try it without any tablets when it arrives.

I'm having second thoughts now about whether it helped me.

I was on 250mg of Naproxen 3 times a day, then switched to 500mg in the morning with CBD in the evening and it was very effective.

I've now been without CBD for 3 days (waiting for my shipment), and I haven't needed a further tablet, so perhaps it wasn't the CBD and the tablets work better that way.

I'll try it without any tablets when it arrives.
I'm not getting anything noticeable from it yet but I did notice a while back that cbd oil worked well alongside naproxen and codeine. Perhaps I should save the eliquid until I have the next bad attack?

Back
Top Bottom