What's new

Does it stink like weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsky

Postman
Guys I’m thinking about giving this CBD lark a go. Two fold really; one for back and neuralgic pain (I had cauda equina syndrome and left with permanent nerve damage) and the other for anxiety.

Does vaping CBD smell like weed? There’s no way I could be caught smelling like I’d just smoked a fat blunt.

I’m not sure what I should be buying- I’m leaning towards just buying 10ml of juice and dripping it as/when but I’m a bit confused wether that should be vape juice with CBD in it or a concentrate or what. Can someone ping me a link to a specific product?

none of the cbd i bought & used has smelt of weed & i currently using peng cbd & not even the slightesthind of weed smell thank fook.

Thanks;

Would this be a good juice to start with to see how I get on?

https://www.chefscbd.com/e-liquids-c13/the-one-who-knocks-10mls-p318

I’m a bit confused by all the strengths - is this strong enough to do anything? Or is it concentrate people are using on a dripper

I’d use it on a dripper but don’t have one atm - any reason why I couldn’t drip it straight onto the coil/wick of a serpent mini down the drip tip hole?

Thanks;

Would this be a good juice to start with to see how I get on?

https://www.chefscbd.com/e-liquids-c13/the-one-who-knocks-10mls-p318

I’m a bit confused by all the strengths - is this strong enough to do anything? Or is it concentrate people are using on a dripper

I’d use it on a dripper but don’t have one atm - any reason why I couldn’t drip it straight onto the coil/wick of a serpent mini down the drip tip hole?

That's relatively expensive. There's been a lot of discussion on this thread about one particular product:

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../threads/cheaper-way-to-vape-good-cbd.175652/

They recommend 3 drops of the concentrate in a dripper a few times a day:

https://www.ukcbdvape.com/product/3...x-cbd-concentrate-just-add-cbd-20ml-cbd-shot/

I’m confused though- are you saying people mix this up to the 60ml by adding 40ml to it and then drip that or do you mean people are dripping this neat??

I’m confused though- are you saying people mix this up to the 60ml by adding 40ml to it and then drip that or do you mean people are dripping this neat??

I haven't received mine yet, but @Michael jackson has his and said the recommendation is 3 drops 3 times a day.

That one contains 150mg/ml, so if you wanted to use it like a normal vape you could dilute it 4:1 with your normal juice to give 30mg/ml, which is a reasonable starting point.

It doesn't stink. I even had juices that tried to mimic the flavour, but it's like those tobacco vape juices. It tastes kind of like the real thing, but it doesn't linger in the room.

Guys I’m thinking about giving this CBD lark a go. Two fold really; one for back and neuralgic pain (I had cauda equina syndrome and left with permanent nerve damage) and the other for anxiety.

Does vaping CBD smell like weed? There’s no way I could be caught smelling like I’d just smoked a fat blunt.

I’m not sure what I should be buying- I’m leaning towards just buying 10ml of juice and dripping it as/when but I’m a bit confused wether that should be vape juice with CBD in it or a concentrate or what. Can someone ping me a link to a specific product?

If want to avoid weed taste make sure they don’t include tinctures, these are starting to show there face in the market where it like extracted cannabis flavour? I don’t know much about them as I have no interest in making super lemon haze CBD

A lot cbd tent to taste like earthy, I have found poorer quality ones to taste metalic. We personally made ours tasteless but we do find some people like the earthy rich taste, it's all subjective to what you are looking for.

AnyWay to avoid weed taste ensure the cbd bottle doesn't hadoes cannabis strain name like lemon haze, gelato etc as they be packed full of tinture and if want to avoid soil taste avoid oil based or carrier oil which is usually coconut oil based cbd blends.

Full spectrum can taste weedy, but no smell, isolate doesn't smell or taste weedy at all (to me).

If want to avoid weed taste make sure they don’t include tinctures, these are starting to show there face in the market where it like extracted cannabis flavour? I don’t know much about them as I have no interest in making super lemon haze CBD

A lot cbd tent to taste like earthy, I have found poorer quality ones to taste metalic. We personally made ours tasteless but we do find some people like the earthy rich taste, it's all subjective to what you are looking for.

AnyWay to avoid weed taste ensure the cbd bottle doesn't hadoes cannabis strain name like lemon haze, gelato etc as they be packed full of tinture and if want to avoid soil taste avoid oil based or carrier oil which is usually coconut oil based cbd blends.

If the lemon aspect is from proper terpenes then it will supercharge the cbd and it's medicinal effects and symptomatic relief. Its really got nothing to do with being like cannabis but some vendors and producers market it almost as a (fake) cannabis product, normally aimed at people who think they can get hammered on it, it really doesn't work like that.

The best product is one that delivers The Entourage Effect, to get that you need to buy under the counter or diy. In terms of cbd, full spectrum will get you the closest, but no cigar.

Full spectrum can taste weedy, but no smell, isolate doesn't smell or taste weedy at all (to me).

If the lemon aspect is from proper terpenes then it will supercharge the cbd and it's medicinal effects and symptomatic relief. Its really got nothing to do with being like cannabis but some vendors and producers market it almost as a (fake) cannabis product, normally aimed at people who think they can get hammered on it, it really doesn't work like that.

The best product is one that delivers The Entourage Effect, to get that you need to buy under the counter or diy. In terms of cbd, full spectrum will get you the closest, but no cigar.

Completely agree, and it angers me a little that they do it as it playing with fire.... Calling products after world know street name weed strains and saying it like the real thing screams more regulations! I know we need some but I don't want to see a whole tpd style scenario on cbd or worst a straight up banned market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom