What's new

Falcon or Freemax tank?

Vape lord

Postman
Okay guys, so now that I've got your suggestions, I've narrowed it down to these two tanks but can't make my mind up :hmm:
Ive heard that the falcons coil life is better than the Freemax which is making me tilt towards it a little. As for my mod, I only get through maybe 2-3ml of liquid a day with it because I only do it for the flavour so just use my little mouth to lung innokin in general.
Coil life is a big deal for me but I'd like to hear what you think? Both look like mint tanks but ones got to have the upper hand right?

They're both at about the same price point so I can buy either, but would rather have the better one if there is such a thing! :18:

Let me know your thoughts :nosmoking:

https://www.google.com/search?q=freemax+vs+falcon

Variety of opinions out there about what tank is better and what's to hate about one or the other. I'd personally say just go for the one that ticks the most boxes for you as you'll likely enjoy either of them.
Thanks for the insight! Yeah ill continue reading up about them, both look nice anyways I guess. will probably order later on this week so i have enough time!

i bought the falcon and a box of m2 coil
lucky if a coil M1 & M2 lasted a week.
last chance ive just ordered 2 boxes of M3 from china.
used at 50w even though rated 70-80w

i bought a full size freemax and 6 boxes of coils to try them all. dual,tripple,quad.
i immediately bought another freemax within a day of trying the first.
latest dual mesh coil has lasted 2 weeks so far and its still going strong. not had a chance to try the quad yet. running the dual at 60w

expect to use a lot more juice as neither of these get going until your over 50watts

i bought the falcon and a box of m2 coil
lucky if a coil M1 & M2 lasted a week.
last chance ive just ordered 2 boxes of M3 from china.
used at 50w even though rated 70-80w

i bought a full size freemax and 6 boxes of coils to try them all. dual,tripple,quad.
i immediately bought another freemax within a day of trying the first.
latest dual mesh coil has lasted 2 weeks so far and its still going strong. not had a chance to try the quad yet. running the dual at 60w

expect to use a lot more juice as neither of these get going until your over 50watts
Thanks for this! Maybe the Freemax is the one for me after all. As I said, I use my little innokin a lot more than my mod, which is why I don’t go through a whole lot of the juice I have dedicated to it. I run it at 150w which reaches the sweet point for my pulse 24 rda. Hopefully should last me a month for each coil with the new tank since I am not an all day user mod wise, I usually just use it when I’m sitting at my desk.

Have you tried one of the single coils yet? Originally it will come with a single and a double, but was just wondering how the singles fair?

Cheers mate, it’s much appreciated.

I've never tried the Falcon but i would not part with my Freemax, in fact i have two.

I use both, but for me the Freemax Pro just edges it. But remember, taste etc is subjective.

Freemax my double mesh coil is over a month old and still going strong and that's with heavy use at 50 Watts

Thanks for this! Maybe the Freemax is the one for me after all. As I said, I use my little innokin a lot more than my mod, which is why I don’t go through a whole lot of the juice I have dedicated to it. I run it at 150w which reaches the sweet point for my pulse 24 rda. Hopefully should last me a month for each coil with the new tank since I am not an all day user mod wise, I usually just use it when I’m sitting at my desk.

Have you tried one of the single coils yet? Originally it will come with a single and a double, but was just wondering how the singles fair?

Cheers mate, it’s much appreciated.
didnt think much to the freemax single coil which lasted about 5 days as far as i can remember. it was using dinner lady tuck shop so very high in sweetner.
i did try a triple but much preferred the double. net one to try will be the quad.

Back
Top Bottom