What's new

Matching 3D printed fire Button & Drip tips.

If i'm correct you vape MTL so if you buy some Vapresso Drizzle ECU coils they fit the top half of the bridge,its the underneath bit that needs to be shorter/bigger in dia.
I think I know where you are coming from, but if it's attached to the metal piece / coil inside the boro then I wouldn't use PLA plastic, it will likely melt or warp, or worse inhale.

Okay my development is now complete, Panels, Button, Drip Tip and Plugs V2, time to start taking orders, I will start a new post in For Sale section, but here's the Orange:
(I still haven't found a solution to Drip Dip hygiene so they are still on hold sorry - if anyone has any suggestions please chip in)

BB-Orange-Kit-1.jpg
BB-Orange-Kit-2.jpg
BB-Orange-Kit-3.jpg

Okay my development is now complete, Panels, Button, Drip Tip and Plugs V2, time to start taking orders, I will start a new post in For Sale section, but here's the Orange:
(I still haven't found a solution to Drip Dip hygiene so they are still on hold sorry - if anyone has any suggestions please chip in)

View attachment 183375 View attachment 183376 View attachment 183377

If all that’s stopping you is bacterial build up harbouring in drip tips - the only solution I can see is to include a sticker with each tips to explain they must be washed regularly with antibacterial soap and warm water.

Aka “wash your tips you dirty cunt” [emoji16]

If all that’s stopping you is bacterial build up harbouring in drip tips - the only solution I can see is to include a sticker with each tips to explain they must be washed regularly with antibacterial soap and warm water.

Aka “wash your tips you dirty cunt” [emoji16]
Not a bad shout and a great little catch phrase, Nike eat your heart out.

Just a small question
Do you think you could put 2 lugs as it were on the bottom of the drip tip that sit in the slots on the screwy in bit so you can unscrew and screw it in with the drip tip instead of a coin

Really looking forward to seeing these panels and buttons!! More money to spend yeh!!

Just a small question
Do you think you could put 2 lugs as it were on the bottom of the drip tip that sit in the slots on the screwy in bit so you can unscrew and screw it in with the drip tip instead of a coin

^^^

That is genius.

Back
Top Bottom