What's new

PrimeVapes 40% off (no minimum spend)

Spose I'm lucky that the 2 female I live with vape differently. Mrs is mtl on cheap hangda juice, and won't toot owt else. Step daughter is a subby, but won't go lower than 6mg (I'm 3), though I have got her into squonking with the Inbox, so I'm keeping a watchful eye on my stash [emoji4]

Spose I'm lucky that the 2 female I live with vape differently. Mrs is mtl on cheap hangda juice, and won't toot owt else. Step daughter is a subby, but won't go lower than 6mg (I'm 3), though I have got her into squonking with the Inbox, so I'm keeping a watchful eye on my stash [emoji4]

Damn I wish mine was like that, she will literally vape anything. You can’t leave anything lying around or it will vanish [emoji23]

Last edited:
Damn I wish mine was like that, she will literally vape anything. You can’t leave anything lying around or it will vanish [emoji23]
Fill a bottle with body fluids/cleaning products, stick a fancy label on it & sit back. She'll never nick a bottle of juice again :D

Fill a bottle with body fluids/cleaning products, stick a fancy label on it & sit back. She'll never nick a bottle of juice again :D

Many thanks for your order last night mate [emoji16]

IMG_5996.jpg

Cockwomble of the highest order [emoji16]. If I taste stale digestive I've got plenty of labels for the return package [emoji23].

Cockwomble of the highest order [emoji16]. If I taste stale digestive I've got plenty of labels for the return package [emoji23].

Haha luckily it’s not for you, you have escaped it this time! But it is for someone in the group lol

Haha luckily it’s not for you, you have escaped it this time! But it is for someone in the group lol
Good job, was gonna let her indoors know who sent it. Good job she's got a sense of humour (sometimes [emoji848]).

Back
Top Bottom