What's new

Site Downtime in January / Possibly Early December

Woweee it happened.

Edie 10:20pm on Saturday night. 7lb 10oz in perfect health. Pretty thoughtful of her to arrive on the weekend :D

She didn't hang about either. We'd planned a home birth which was just as well as Emma had a 20 minutes labour. The midwife was an hour away so I had the immense privilege of delivering her.

It's going to be a while still before Emma comes back as I'd her to have a proper maternity leave. That means I'll continue to run everything including Lost Vape and Evolv's EU Service by myself. It's a bit stressful having this workload, so please accept my apologies if email replies take ages or go unanswered.

Five kids, a business, two support centres and homeschooling all of them including a 13 year old doing a degree in politics, philosophy and economics. Maximum overdrive :D

Woweee it happened.

Edie 10:20pm on Saturday night. 7lb 10oz in perfect health. Pretty thoughtful of her to arrive on the weekend :D

She didn't hang about either. We'd planned a home birth which was just as well as Emma had a 20 minutes labour. The midwife was an hour away so I had the immense privilege of delivering her.

It's going to be a while still before Emma comes back as I'd her to have a proper maternity leave. That means I'll continue to run everything including Lost Vape and Evolv's EU Service by myself. It's a bit stressful having this workload, so please accept my apologies if email replies take ages or go unanswered.

Five kids, a business, two support centres and homeschooling all of them including a 13 year old doing a degree in politics, philosophy and economics. Maximum overdrive :D
Wonderful - congrats! :2thumbsup:

Congrats Rob. Best wishes to you all & make sure Emma gets the rest [emoji106]

Hearty congratulations Rob and Emma! You'se don't do things by half eh! And a 13yo doing a degree, jeez oh! All the best :)

Congratulations, looks like you'll be a busy lad? [emoji106][emoji6]

Ahh congratulations! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate there mate!

Back
Top Bottom