What's new

mrs vapesmarter wants cbd via paypal

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
liz aka mrs vapesmarters wife needs cbd pure oil none vape but wants to pay via paypal

ok let's translate that stu and alfie want mrs vapesmarter to buy some cbd so we can relax and sit back happy with the fact mrs vapesmarters put down the glock 17 she keeps pointing in our direction

any pointers please must be paypal payment

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think paypal lets the sellers use it as payment method for cbd sales

Got some for vaping, as a few of us did recently, and they took PayPal https://www.ukcbdvape.com/ They sell oral stuff too but actually recommend that you vape it over ingesting orally - I'll let you read the why's and whatnots between the two on their site, but vaping allows more of the CBD to get in to your system essentially.

Got some for vaping, as a few of us did recently, and they took PayPal https://www.ukcbdvape.com/ They sell oral stuff too but actually recommend that you vape it over ingesting orally - I'll let you read the why's and whatnots between the two on their site, but vaping allows more of the CBD to get in to your system essentially.

I was about to post this but you beat me to it. :)

How did you get on with this?

I'm looking to get something to help me relax and get to sleep.

I thought you could get the wax and gelcap versions in bloody Holland and barrat now.
Could be wrong or it may be weak. I'm sure those more in the know can update.

How did you get on with this?

I'm looking to get something to help me relax and get to sleep.
Canny tell TBH, only been using it for 3 days so far? Going to be brutally honest and say I'm looking for more long term benefits in helping me reduce my intake of the real deal - I'm predominantly a hash user which is naturally more even in THC/CBD than herbal which is high in THC. Due to location, its a semi-regular thing for me, so I'd like to see what benefits I get from daily CBD - the hash certainly helps my Asthma for instance.

Canny tell TBH, only been using it for 3 days so far? Going to be brutally honest and say I'm looking for more long term benefits in helping me reduce my intake of the real deal - I'm predominantly a hash user which is naturally more even in THC/CBD than herbal which is high in THC. Due to location, its a semi-regular thing for me, so I'd like to see what benefits I get from daily CBD - the hash certainly helps my Asthma for instance.

I find using both concurrently quite good. It beefs up the cbd effect and counteracts the thc effects a bit more.

Have a look at cbd brothers they do paste and drops. They use different strains for different issues. I remember Red Leb btw[emoji6] [emoji6]
Forgot to mention cbd brothers do sample sizes also

Back
Top Bottom