What's new

Cthulhu 1928 MTL Squonk Atty

If you own the 1928 what rating would you give it, 0-5?

• 0 - Exceptionally Bad, Do not buy under any circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Bad, Not Usually Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Average, Might be worth a punt if it appeals to you

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - Above Average, a decent bit of kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4 - Good, Highly recommended for most people

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5 - Exceptionally Good, Just buy it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I told everyone it had these issues on page 4 of this thread, I drew diagrams, I explained the issues I had with it in detail and we discussed it. I hoped that when they made the next batch they could try and make some changes to improve it.

I didn't take the fact they sent me one for free for granted, it's why I didn't just say "thanks for the free shit, here's a glowing review in return" and let everyone else spend their hard-earned on something I felt wasn't quite right. At the end of the day I'm nobody, I know, and i'm not a 'reviewer' but I did warn people it wasn't without issue as soon as I could.

Did any youtube reviewers do the same?
Very nice !!!!
I was wondering of getting one for my future squonker but will have to wait a lil bit more :)

There's plenty off ppl which will say it's great but do this this and that before use to make things work.....

Nope no need got mine and took it our the box coiled wicked filled and go go power rangers.

Waiting for final version that is.
Otherwise they are great as had a go on few

definatley interested but would prefer the SS deck and corrected airflow? Tried to contact Cthulhu but getting errors on the contact form page. How would I know if i’m getting the first edition?

definatley interested but would prefer the SS deck and corrected airflow? Tried to contact Cthulhu but getting errors on the contact form page. How would I know if i’m getting the first edition?
Order directly from cthulhu. Alternatively order from fastech. If you check the discussion area under the product you'll see a number of customers have asked the same and all have received the final (non air leak) batch. Remember to use the ukepack post option (if your UK based, lol) and it will arrive within 5-8 day's.

Order directly from cthulhu. Alternatively order from fastech. If you check the discussion area under the product you'll see a number of customers have asked the same and all have received the final (non air leak) batch. Remember to use the ukepack post option (if your UK based, lol) and it will arrive within 5-8 day's.

Yeah first place I looked was on their own website and thought it would be the best bet. I then tried to contact them to make sure I would be getting the latest edition. Cheers for the reply and info! Started out mtl and Still use mtl rta’s, Beserker mini & Ehpro True but liked the look of an rda. Also be good for testing DIY juices on, quick and easy and good flavour!

Yeah first place I looked was on their own website and thought it would be the best bet. I then tried to contact them to make sure I would be getting the latest edition. Cheers for the reply and info! Started out mtl and Still use mtl rta’s, Beserker mini & Ehpro True but liked the look of an rda. Also be good for testing DIY juices on, quick and easy and good flavour!
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/9666014/t/2834638/batch-and-airflow
There you go bud.
For the record after a lot of searching, this is by far my favourite mtl rda. Squonk ready plus a choice of propper mtl airflow.
The strike 18.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/8178100
Just chuck it on your order for the price and be amazed.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/9666014/t/2834638/batch-and-airflow
There you go bud.
For the record after a lot of searching, this is by far my favourite mtl rda. Squonk ready plus a choice of propper mtl airflow.
The strike 18.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/8178100
Just chuck it on your order for the price and be amazed.

Nice one! Like the look of the Strike, for that price I would have a punt. On the 1928 though it’s uncertain as to wether people got the a new batch or the airflow was still flawed?

Attachments

• 07375B20-730C-41B3-859A-0DC8410E9919.png
    07375B20-730C-41B3-859A-0DC8410E9919.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom