What's new

Ohm testers (geekvape vs coil master?)

bikesandbacon

Initiate
I know this has been asked before but not for a while according to a bit of a search.

I find myself in need of a new ohm tester, I quite fancy the geekvape tab pro but they seem to be increasingly hard to get hold of in the U.K., gearbest has some but they wouldn’t be my first choice of supplier. Just wondered what you lot are using and getting on well with these days?

I know this has been asked before but not for a while according to a bit of a search.

I find myself in need of a new ohm tester, I quite fancy the geekvape tab pro but they seem to be increasingly hard to get hold of in the U.K., gearbest has some but they wouldn’t be my first choice of supplier. Just wondered what you lot are using and getting on well with these days?

I got a coilmaster full kit (V3 I think)
Love the kit apart from the ohm checker / dry burn unit, packed up after only about 10 uses.
Thought about getting another so it fits in the case with all the other stuff, but decided against that.
So I am looking for a new one as well.

Had a coilmaster burn out on me within two months and decided to replace it with the geekvape tab pro. It's been running faultlessly. It took an age to receive it from fasttech as they didn't have any in stock but I'm glad I waited. Hmmm, just checked on fasttech and it's showing discontinued... bummer.

Had a coilmaster burn out on me within two months and decided to replace it with the geekvape tab pro. It's been running faultlessly. It took an age to receive it from fasttech as they didn't have any in stock but I'm glad I waited. Hmmm, just checked on fasttech and it's showing discontinued... bummer.

Yeah, I have been after a geekvape one, but they seem to be as rare as rocking horse shit.

@mattyk2010 There's just something about that one in the link, keeps me thinking about "My first ohms tester", LOL

https://www.stealthvape.co.uk/independent-mods/INDIE-COIL-STATION-250

coil-station-dna250-independent-mods-3-500px-500x500.jpg

Go full hog & get one of these :D

Holy hell @nwhornet, not sure I have a big enough table for that

@mattyk2010 I gotta say, I love the offensively green, how long has yours been going for?

@Badboybez I definitely don’t need a kit, I’ve acquired a nice little set of bits over the years. Hopefully we’ll get something that lasts more than 10 goes

Why is it I hate real shopping but love vape item shopping?? :D

TBH - I got a Coil Master mini but never used it yet
(probably a clone and will go tits up quickly)
I build on a stable mod or in my hand as most of mine are easy peasy to coil on

don't matter what the meter says - I tend to go with what mod says
and what I think it needs to bump up the flavour

Don't matter what the meter says - the reading no matter how pinpoint accurate it is
the Ohms and watts/volts/temp settings get adjusted accordingly to how it vapes

readings/settings in the end even if scientifically accurate in the end....

b369eae71eef7aa4f66073cdc006dbed.jpg

I have the geekvape tab pro ..... bought it from gearbest funnily enough.

No complaints, it must be a 1 /12 years old now.

Back
Top Bottom