Vape Club
What's new

What were VooPoo thinking?

rcairncross46

Initiate

They’ve sponsored a guy whose followers are predominantly children.

In the video he says he filled the tank with liquid helium. Obviously he didn’t.

Vape Club
There was a big thread about this recently. Old news now mate but they have seriously gone a bit haywire with their products of late.

There was a big thread about this recently. Old news now mate but they have seriously gone a bit haywire with their products of late.
Ah, I should have searched.
I came across this video and was furious. Too furious to type out a full post
I’ll have a read of the thread. I certainly won’t be buying any of their products.

AcmeFog
Ah, I should have searched.
I came across this video and was furious. Too furious to type out a full post
I’ll have a read of the thread. I certainly won’t be buying any of their products.

Buy one of their spinners; that will calm you down a bit ;);)

I’m boycotting the lot of them apart from the chinese cloners. They don’t have any stupid marketing. Not even any logos. Nice discreet packaging. Good prices. That’s the way forward. Go on, chinese cloners.

E-liquids.com
I’m boycotting the lot of them apart from the chinese cloners. They don’t have any stupid marketing. Not even any logos. Nice discreet packaging. Good prices. That’s the way forward. Go on, chinese cloners.

"Its funny cus its true"

Vape Green
I intend to boycott all of them after one or two more purchases
(yeah - think I said that last month)
((and the month before that))

Innokin

Maybe after the next Lost Vape purchase arrives, assuming it doesn't get lost.

Back
Top Bottom