What's new

I find vape juice too sweet & strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again everyone

Sorry I haven't updated recently, as I've been really busy.

Bought some VG and also found a juice that is PG70/VG30. It is Hangsen tobacco flavour, which I find isn't too bad at the moment. Haven't added the VG yet.
How do i mix it. Is it best to put a few drops into the tank?
Also is it OK to vape the 70/30 Hangsen without diluting it or is it too thin for the T20 S I am using. I have been vaping it without adding the VG. It seems OK so far and I prefer it to 50/50 but some comments online say it might be too thin for the Innokin coils (0.8... 16-18 W)

Thanks again everyone

Sorry I haven't updated recently, as I've been really busy.

Bought some VG and also found a juice that is PG70/VG30. It is Hangsen tobacco flavour, which I find isn't too bad at the moment. Haven't added the VG yet.
How do i mix it. Is it best to put a few drops into the tank?
Also is it OK to vape the 70/30 Hangsen without diluting it or is it too thin for the T20 S I am using. I have been vaping it without adding the VG. It seems OK so far and I prefer it to 50/50 but some comments online say it might be too thin for the Innokin coils (0.8... 16-18 W)

You have the T20s - it won't leak, also it won't/shouldn't/hasn't weeped out of 2 air holes
a really runny juice could weep on a RTA tank where you make own coils & big hole underneath coil
but you haven't got a RTA it isn't going to drip down like that

A liquid too thin will weep if there is the opportunity
A liquid too thick may not wick or flow to the coil itselfto vape correctly

A thin liquid will flow to coil, especially stock coils better than a gooey thick syrup
normally it is an issue on some tank if it weeps or if user wants more vapour they want thicker VG mix

Bollox to what others say - including me btw

If it works as it is then fine leave it if you are happy

If it ain't broke - don't try to fix it as the saying goes

The only reason you need to add VG is to dilute the flavour/nicotine or if there is a weeping issue really
Don't worry - just vape it as is - fuck what others (inc me) say

if you add a bit of VG say 10% or something you could argue you are diluting to save money/economy
but really up to you - if you like it then use at 100% or 90% if you are a tight bastid or want a slightly weaker flavour

see how you go, but only fuck about if you really really have/want to imho
T20s will handle it fine either way - proof of pudding/juice is in the eating/vaping

@Fuctifino Have you ever considered reading what you've written, before you hit the 'post reply' button, and editing out some of the extraneous drivel?

@Sweetenough VG is very thick - if you add a few drops to a tank, it's not going to disperse evenly through the rest of the liquid. It needs to be mixed thoroughly before you put it in the tank.

@Fuctifino Have you ever considered reading what you've written, before you hit the 'post reply' button, and editing out some of the extraneous drivel?

@Sweetenough VG is very thick - if you add a few drops to a tank, it's not going to disperse evenly through the rest of the liquid. It needs to be mixed thoroughly before you put it in the tank.

With respect - how about not fucking reading it all then ???

Yes - I know I go on, thank you for pointing out what I have already said a few times

With respect - how about not fucking reading it all then ???

Yes - I know I go on, thank you for pointing out what I have already said a few times

With equal respect - I don't anymore. I skip past most of your posts, it's less hassle than putting someone on 'ignore'. Shame really, 'cos when you actually get to the point, it can be worth reading :10:

With equal respect - I don't anymore. I skip past most of your posts, it's less hassle than putting someone on 'ignore'. Shame really, 'cos when you actually get to the point, it can be worth reading :10:

So I'm flattered you responded and read some of my posts than ignored me
But obviously you felt compelled to chime in and took the opportunity to take a dig at me first

Please put me on ignore, it will save you trouble of sifting through my posts you poor thing

So tell me, has anyone tried a simple VG/PG with nicotine and no flavourings at all? Sometimes I'm curious if just nicotine and throat hit would be enough.

For a long time smoking I realised that I only THOUGHT the flavour counted (roll-ups with Old Holborne and Golden Virginia in the old days being the exception, but it's amazing how fast you adapt when the tobacco runs out and you start picking dog-ends out of old baked bean cans and start rolling them up.... some on, we've all done that surely!!!).

So tell me, has anyone tried a simple VG/PG with nicotine and no flavourings at all? Sometimes I'm curious if just nicotine and throat hit would be enough.

For a long time smoking I realised that I only THOUGHT the flavour counted (roll-ups with Old Holborne and Golden Virginia in the old days being the exception, but it's amazing how fast you adapt when the tobacco runs out and you start picking dog-ends out of old baked bean cans and start rolling them up.... some on, we've all done that surely!!!).

Yes I have vaped without flavour. It is ok as mentioned in post #22 above.

Think I mentioned this - you almost certainly want some kind of flavour at least....

go too nutz and think you don't want hardly any flavour - ergh yes you do
after a few tanks that subtle virtually little flavour gets very bland/boring as fuck
(hence why some rotate some tanks/flavors n all that to keep it interesting)

Dilute your stuff down a bit if flavour is a bit too much
grab an empty bottle - mix up say 70~80% juice & a bit of VG
give it shake, ideally leave it a bit, shake a bit more for it to mix properly
give it a go.....

if it works then great, you buy ya juice you love in bulk if you are a tight arse
I bought 40 bottles of 88vape for about 83p a bottle delivered
used 70% & 30% VG = say 7ml = 58p juice + 3ml VG = 2.5p so just over 60p for 10ml

I did this crap coz the 11mg nic was giving a slight high buzz at times
that was the fundamental reason - not coz I'm a tight arse - but yeah that was a factor too
The nic dropped to about 7.7(ish) aprox - which was fine but flavour was muted considerably

I then just recently went onto DIY but at 6mg DIY I think I might need to increase the nic
(even after 2.5 years off the fags & still MTL, not bad but deffo chaining more)

You probably still want "something" - be it Cherry Bakewell, Donna Kebab, Mild American Virgina ashtray
than just vaping very very very slightly sweet air imho

By all means mess about a bit experimenting if you like
but don't go nutz mixing up too much in large quantities only to bin that crap you now hate
or have to mix up more shit to try to recover it or mask/increase flav/nic etc....

Mess about with a decent nic level on flavour you think is ok and maybe dilute it a little if you wish
I say I'm just about scraping by at 6mg, might put a shot more nic or maybe a splash of apple or something
but most likely I won't bother coz I'm a lazy bastid as well and know if I start messing with shit more
I will go nutz with OCD and have laboratory of flavorings and bottles of shit etc...
(I've done that sort of OTT crap on most things so for now will just go with what I'm using)

It is all up to you - I've waflled way too much again and likely triggered some
but it is up to you in the end - just think you will need a bit of flavour in there imho

ATB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom