What's new

Review SR Vapes - Lightning Fast

harumph

Postman
Absolutely lightning fast turnaround from Steve @ sr-vapes.co.uk

10:19am Friday sent a message checking that the dead rabbit RTA came with bubble glass (fired off same to another vendor same time)

10:38 AM Confirmation from Steve that it does.

11:44AM Made the order

2:23 PM Order is dispatched sent out first class.

2:29 PM second vendor replies, oh well, snooze, lose.

Saturday 11:30am order arrives.

Saturday 3:30pm confirmed as authentic, built and enjoying very much :D (I wasn't in when it arrived so no I didn't wait for hours to build it :D)

so just a touch over 25 hours since I asked a question, just under 23 hours since it was dispatched it arrived. Credit to royal mail for doing their part but massively aided by fast reply and dispatch from Steve. I really didn't expect it until mon/tues.

Keep your prices within reach of most other vendors and you've just granted yourself some loyalty.

Many thanks.

I used to use them a lot when I was on stock coils, and their customer service and speedy delivery was always second to none !!!

Totally agree. Steve has always been very helpful and superfast turnaround when I had a mod issue and was exchanged within one day.

I use Steve all the time because you for his amazing customer care and speedy service, last time I ordered a mod from him it was showing as out of stock so I messaged him asking when it would be back in and he replied saying he could get me one and give him a hour and 40 minutes later he messaged me saying he has added stock on the site so I could order and it was delivered the next day top bloke

Yup, happy to recommend these guys as well, used them quite a few times. Really good to see one of the earlier vape vendors still around and doing well! They need to be linked to :D

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/

Another thumbs up for Steve & SR Vapes. Even had a phone call last night from Steve because he thought the bottle for the Drone hadn't been added to the package & it turned up today. Fantastic customer service :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom