What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapers.org.uk - Nothing About Us. Without Us.

Friday’s News at a glance:
A Short History Of Pharma-Bought Influence – Transatlantic divide on e-cigs deepens, and Glantz loses the plot – IBVTA writes to Public Health Minister & CAP – Harm perceptions of e‐cigarettes – Self-determining nicotine consumption – PHE Smokefree Campaign – Stan’s Daft Deceptions – Australia: Switch To Vaping – Jersey prison now smoke free – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest
Vapers-Digest-Friday-02.jpg

Monday’s News at a glance:

PHE releases new film to encourage freedom of choice – Anti-vape propaganda keeps on causing harm, but lawmakers push ahead with bans – The principle of proportionality – Harry’s blog 79: This above all: to thine own self be true – Swiss Success – Stanton’s Spin: – The reality and myths of vaping safety – Health Agencies Grant Permission to Shame Vapers – I bought my dad a Juul – Why I Care About Harm Reduction – Proposal to ban vape info online – Vaping In The News January 5th – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

Vapers-Digest-Monday-768x461.jpg

Wednesday’s News at a glance:

What is the value of peer involvement in advancing tobacco harm reduction? ~ The War Against Vaping: Déjà Vu All Over Again ~ Teen Vaping Is Bad, but the Alternative Is Worse ~ Smoke Shaming Has Gone Too Far – How I “Deprogrammed” Myself ~ UK vaping regulation after Brexit, House of Commons 07/01/19 ~ You Don’t Know Nicotine ~ Misperceptions are Common ~ Health Secretary Wants Targeted Campaigns ~ Brexit and Vaping Debated ~ Juul combats criticism with new TV ad campaign ~ Epidemic from Surgeon General is Fraud

Wednesday-01-768x410.jpg

E-cigarettes Priority Setting Partnership questionnaire – Vaping: Let’s Get This Out Of The Way – Research: The Benefit of Vapers – UEA Advice for New Vapers – The War Against Vaping: Déjà Vu All Over Again – JUUL Launches Nationwide Ad Campaign Aimed at Adult Smokers – Intolerable False Statements by FDA’s Mitch Zeller – New House Bill Would Tax Vapes Like Cigarettes and Ban Flavors – Why I cancelled my membership of the Australian Medical Association – Regulating Vaping While Understanding Policy Comparisons – A case study in bad policymaking – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

Clowns To The Left Of Me, Research To The Right – When Vape Attacks – UKVIA Expanding – Patterns of e-cigarette use – Harm Minimization and Tobacco Control – Vaping is Much Safer Than Smoking, So Why Don’t People Know It? – E-Cigarettes OK to Quit Smoking – Australian study shows the need to regulate vaping products – A Harm Reduction Guide for Parents of Teens Who Vape – Novato Police Give Suspect Vape Pen – State lawmakers push to increase taxes – Vaping In The News January 12th – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

New Farsalinos Study – A Harm Reduction Guide for Parents of Teens Who Vape – Researchers claim vaping triggers asthma, as bans and harassment continue – Vaping and THR – Studies Provide Insights on Role of Flavors – Do you think people who vape are uneducated? – Voices of Vapers: Checking in with the Vaping Congressman (Guest: Congressman Duncan Hunter) – NY Gov Wants a Flavor Ban and Tax But Embraces Legal Pot – Lamb’s Letter – How a smoking cessation aid circumvents challenges of tobacco harm reduction – Poland maintains zero excise on vapor products – Thailand’s ban on e-cigarettes under study – Are e-cigarettes going to be banned in Pakistan? – Health Minister: No vaping at no smoking zones

Wednesday-01.jpg

Nicotine and Vaping: Let’s Change The Conversation – It’s Time for Tobacco 21 – Greeks Turn to E-Cigarettes to Quit Tobacco – Government mulls ban on e-cigarette sales – Japan Tobacco ratchets up smokeless war – Protecting The Youth – Chapman Knocks Quit Claims – Ooo, Poo! – News Round-up – Queensland Health caught out in vaping bungle … again – States should reform how they spend tobacco funds – Regulation, not prohibition is the answer – Is The Ban On ENDS Healthy? – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

More noise from the FDA emboldens state lawmakers – Harry’s blog 80: Not flavour of the month – Burning Sub-Ohm – The FDA hearing that wasn’t – Behind the scenes at one of New Zealand’s top vaping factories – Vaping In The News – January 19th – Harm Minimization and Tobacco Control – E-cigarettes could be banned in US – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

Lynne Dawkins: E-cigarettes – an evidence update ~ The great American youth vaping epidemic. Really? ~ In the Tobacco Harm Reduction Debate, Civility Has Gone Up in Smoke ~ Shocking Claim from Pennsylvania ~ Confused Approaches to Regulating Vaping ~ A Majority of Healthcare Professionals Want Alternatives to Cigarettes Legalised if Appropriately Regulated ~Vaping’s overlooked upside: no cigarette butts ~ Organizations call on Saskatchewan government to update tobacco laws ~ Alliance aims to break ‘perception that e-cigarettes are harmless’ ~Research ~ Nicotine “no more harmful to health than caffeine” ~ Sainsbury’s Saving Lives
Wednesday-01-600x320.jpg

UK Supermarket Chain Criticized – New study and news report add to vaping confusion – The Threat To Ban Vaping In The USA Goes Up A Gear – TGIF: The FDA’s Assault on Tobacco Consumers – Vaping : Something that so many are unaware of – Quitting Vaping Guff – Levy On Glantz – The Butt Of The Problem – Gottlieb’s Existential Crisis – Chesterfield Royal Leads The Way – How Vaping Is Disrupting The Tobacco Industry – An Open Letter to the WHO – Belarus toughens laws against smoking – Nicotine Science and Policy Daily Digest

Back
Top Bottom