What's new

Innokin JEM Starter kit - excellent as a stealth kit, surprising find.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is with some great surprise I find myself using this device with an edge of “wow really it tastes like that?”

A week or two ago the estimable @Huggett appeared at Manabush HQ toting some technology that looks somewhere between 6 to 10 years old, and saying “Dude, Try this its got No.Two in it”

I took one look at it and said “Really do I have too?”

I’m pleased I did though .. as errr “Oldskool” as it looks this is £25 quids worth of starter kit that in my case is now making itself useful as a stealth kit in place of POD systems. The flavour from it is extremely good - beating all the POD kits I’ve tried hands down, its got a decent sized battery, easily refilled and the flavour is frankly excellent.

What’s more .. I can fit three of them in my top pocket and take up less room than my normal full sized mod. Which is what I now do on a night out.

I know @Hugett (who has full inventory controls of the Manabush Cafe) is thinking these are a better deal and replacement for our long standing Pockex Starter Kit, and rightly so - but to my mind they are equally as useful as a stealth kit - especially considering the flavour, something often lacking in POD systems I find.

In short - it looks hugely unremarkable, but performs admirably - I’m well chuffed with them.

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more.

Mrs Chris K, who is notoriously picky when it comes to kit, loved it so much after 2 days use on a tester, I had to buy her one as she threatened to steal the tester!

Coil life, so far, seems to be holding up very well also.

I really wish devices like this existed when I first started vaping.

We've had the same coil in it now for 2 weeks?

I'm surprised myself... The flavour of it is surprising. I was always in the "stock coil flavour isn't as great" boat.

Battery life for me wasn't bad, (remember I work in a vape shop, ie I don't have to wait for a vape).

At the 13.5W setting I managed to get 6 hours heavy usage out of it. Now that's rather good for such a small device. Average smoker/new vaper/person in an office ect should get a day's usage out of it.

(As @Chris K pointed out, his partner at work managed to go the entire day on one charge)

Decent little set up isn't it. The little mini coolfire/zenith also astounded me with manabush. Coils last well too.

Yeah I’m surprised how long they are lasting!
At the end of my nautilus using period I was just getting a week out of a nauty coil with nanabhozo (to anyone who isn't aware, I'm a chain vaping whore for this juice so most would get 50% longer)
I've been getting ten day's from the innokin and if anything I vape even more now.

Back
Top Bottom