What's new

Review Dark Star Barrel Aged Tobacco

I'm on my third 250ml bottle shot of this and i love it, my favourite Darkstar juice.

Would like to order from their site, but when creating an account I have to enter a business name

you only need too fill the personel bits on upper left
Screenshot (28).png

That’s a bold statement. Maybe you need to get yourself a little barrel for your steeping activities.

I did look for one a couple of years ago, but the only one I could find that was small enough was £50 and that was too much for an experiment.

I don't like the harsh taste of most tobaccos so I use wishy-washy American Red types, but these lack flavour so I'm always looking for other ways to boost it.

I did look for one a couple of years ago, but the only one I could find that was small enough was £50 and that was too much for an experiment.

I don't like the harsh taste of most tobaccos so I use wishy-washy American Red types, but these lack flavour so I'm always looking for other ways to boost it.

You might like this inawera virginia absolute I’m puffing at the minute. It’s just tobacco taste, nothing else, but it’s not really harsh like an net or something. I have it at 3% and it’s pretty good.

Check out the charity shops for a 1970 oak drinks barrel..the sort everyone had on their 1970 bar..
It will hold liquid as it was for spirits you just need t burn the inside..

P.S The juice tasted a bit better today..it definitely needs a steep.

Check out the charity shops for a 1970 oak drinks barrel..the sort everyone had on their 1970 bar..
It will hold liquid as it was for spirits you just need t burn the inside..

A used one might be infused with all sorts of nice vintage spirits.

Back
Top Bottom