What's new

Review Dark Star Barrel Aged Tobacco

Going to the bother of barrel ageing tobacco leaves then hiding it in among artificial dessert flavours seems a bit daft. I bet none of it’s ever been near a barrel.

I'd been planning on getting some of this with my next order when their Christmas offer came through, a free 120ml shortfill with all orders over £15.

I expected this offer to be quite popular and was waiting to read some reviews, but I've seen none so having vaped it for a couple of weeks I'm ready to give an opinion.

I've no idea what the barrel ageing is supposed to do, but I can't taste anything that could be put down to that. As for tobacco, I can't taste much of it, but I would also not describe Manabush as tobacco juices.

I'd describe it as a sweet dessert vape with just a hint of tobacco - there are tones of custard, sometimes popcorn, sometimes Golden Nugget cereal.

In a Kayfun 5, flavour intensity is medium - it doesn't slap you around the face but there is enough there and it's a perfect ADV.

I loved this from the start and in a marketplace flooded with mediocre juices I would give it 8/10.
Thanks this sounds right up my street...just ordered some..decent price £16.25 for 120ml delivered.

I put some barrel aged brandy in a virginia liquid last night and today it tastes fantastic.

Highly skilled artisans blend the finest tobacco leaves, highlighting the complex flavour with tantalizingly sweet and smooth dessert notes before aging the blend in specially treated oak barrels. A truly special vaping experience!

Yes it’s a strange one.trying this I get the same sort of flavour..
On the inhale I get a butterkist toffee popcorn flavour exhale seems the same but a second later get a right bitterness in my mouth..this is probably the nic..going to leave this to steep a while as nicked to 12mg...I never got any tobacco flavour at all just the toffee popcorn flavour so let’s steep and try again in a week or so..

I don't really care. I'd have liked a bit more tobacco in it, but it's so nice it doesn't matter.

It's definitely in my top 10 juices ever.

Would like to order from their site, but when creating an account I have to enter a business name

Back
Top Bottom