What's new

Completed

superram47

Postman
Hi, Today I would like to sell the following:

1x SXK Boxer 200w Squonker in blue. This is a dual 20700/18650 mod that is made out of a very lightweight plastic. Comes boxed with its two 18650 battery adapters and its 7ml bottle.

1x SXK Boxer 200w Squonker in black. Comes boxed with its spares like the blue one above. I must add that I have been having problems with this black one. I used an Rda with quite a long 510 pin that seems to have pushed the squonk pin on the mod further down than usual. This has led to the mod having problems with detecting certain rda's that I have put on. I am sure that someone with a little bit of technical know how can correct this fault (I have no skills or patience lol).

1x Asmodus C4 Rda in blue. This is a low profile 24mm single coil rda with superb flavour. Comes boxed with all its spares and two unused drip tips.

1x Asmodus C4 Rda in black. Comes boxed with all the same spares as the blue one above.

I paid £49.99 each for the boxer squonk mods from Nature vape.
I paid £24.99 each for the Asmodus C4 Rda's from UKecig store

Due to the problem that I have highlighted with the black Sxk boxer, I would like £55 for the lot which includes all paypal fees and 1st class signed for delivery. I do not want to split this sale up.
Thanks for looking.
IMG_20181217_133633102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom