What's new

Cheaper way to vape (good) CBD

You use a single coil dripper?

I’ve been using an igo w with a coil just in one side and one of the airholes taped shut. I need to upgrade it. I had ordered a strike 18 from fasttech in october which hasn’t turned up and I’m waiting for a refund. Might order another.

My bottle of this arrived yesterday. Rather than my usual routine, I used some of this. Didn’t dilute it, just put two drops on the coil and puffed. It worked really well, and less hassle, I might not dilute it after all.

I’ve been using an igo w with a coil just in one side and one of the airholes taped shut. I need to upgrade it. I had ordered a strike 18 from fasttech in october which hasn’t turned up and I’m waiting for a refund. Might order another.

My bottle of this arrived yesterday. Rather than my usual routine, I used some of this. Didn’t dilute it, just put two drops on the coil and puffed. It worked really well, and less hassle, I might not dilute it after all.
Does it work as effectively as the drip hacks stuff Zou?

I think so @mattyk2010 , chilled me out and put me to sleep last night, at least. I’ll use this stuff for a while and see how it goes but it’s looking good. Hard to compare them directly cause I used this one at the full strength. It seems good though.

I think so @mattyk2010 , chilled me out and put me to sleep last night, at least. I’ll use this stuff for a while and see how it goes but it’s looking good. Hard to compare them directly cause I used this one at the full strength. It seems good though.
Cool thanks for the update mate [emoji4]

Still waiting on mine. Really suffering today with my back as had jobs round the house to do so hope it's here tomorrow

I've mixed a little at 500mg/10ml but I'm finding the fact that it's all pg kinda harsh and can't take long enough pulls. I'll try and mix some at 60pg/40vg and see if that's a little kinder.

Got mine today, after some advice from ment, I removed 10ml from the 20ml I bought and topped it up with 70vg eliquid, I've stuck it away for a steep as the liquid is fresh - I'm planning to use this on a low resistance mech build and use it the same as I do now, which is 3-4 puffs 2-3 times a day. Its a wee routine I've got and it should get the CBD into me at a consistent level, give it a month and see what the benefits are?

I've mixed a little at 500mg/10ml but I'm finding the fact that it's all pg kinda harsh and can't take long enough pulls. I'll try and mix some at 60pg/40vg and see if that's a little kinder.

Aye, I seem to be one of the fortunate (?) people that can puff 100% pg and not find it harsh.

Mine finally arrived yesterday so last night I put 4 drops on my duel coils and vaped it. Same this morning and will do it three times a day as stated on bottle. Hopefully the effects will start kicking in soon. Once first bottle is used I will try Ment's way and remove 10ml and add 70vg and see which benefits me more

Back
Top Bottom