What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Does it Meta

@tony68 your welcome, a lot of people are not aware of what information a picture can contain so I thought it would be a good idea to let people know.

@tony68 your welcome, a lot of people are not aware of what information a picture can contain so I thought it would be a good idea to let people know.
Thanks @Slanger . So all the pics Ive posted on here and everywhere else will contain that info. So now ive turned off that setting will all the pics already sent keep that info or is it reset.

@tony68 I checked the cat picture it doesn't have any information, it could be it was turned off from the camera side of things, send me a link pm to a page with a picture and I will check another one for you.

@tony68 that looks fine also, so it could be turned off elsewhere also, so it seems all good. Just check your older pics as mentioned with some of the apps listed at the beginning of the post.

@tony68 no worries here is an example of a phone image that I took ages ago and you can see what I have blurred out from my location coordinates. It should exactly where I was, what way I was facing, and how fast I was moving at the time.

example.png

Back
Top Bottom