What's new

Advken Manta Rta

Can anyone give me an idea on how best to wick the Manta? Mine keeps pissing juice and the draw on it's harsh. I love the thing but it's really testing my patience.
Build it tight to the posts and this is the only tank I would recommend you completely fill the juice well with cotton.
Try and angle your cotton cut to match the bottom of the juice well so it fills it evenly.
These pictures probably won't help as its saturated but I'll put them up so you can see how tight the build is.
Best way to look at it is it's not easy to put too much cotton in the juice wells.

20190114_211705.jpg
20190114_211639.jpg
20190114_211741.jpg

Got mine in today.

Quality wise it's a step above the rest isn't it? What a beautiful piece of kit.

Very nice vape as well.
Until it pissed juice all over my mod. But that seems to be a bit of a given with this rta

I'll check that o-ring people talk about. Other than that, very nice indeed

I got mine today too and I agree with @shnazzle, it's a quality tank, though my bit slipped in 2 of the screw heads when tightening the coils. I'll replace them with better ones when I recoil.

After reading his comment about pissing over his mod I took it off my brand new Shogun and put it on a Smok, but it hasn't leaked yet.

The flavour is great, as is the vape itself and I love everything about it. It's going to be permanently in circulation.

Removed some cotton (from the wet wick, never done that before) and now no leaks.

Epic tank. I can't get over the build quality
The threads are so smooth. And it looks rather nice

My before pic of the wick. Too much.
IMG_20190116_164404.jpeg
1547675540038.jpeg

I got mine today too and I agree with @shnazzle, it's a quality tank, though my bit slipped in 2 of the screw heads when tightening the coils. I'll replace them with better ones when I recoil.

After reading his comment about pissing over his mod I took it off my brand new Shogun and put it on a Smok, but it hasn't leaked yet.

The flavour is great, as is the vape itself and I love everything about it. It's going to be permanently in circulation.

I got you then:D. YOU said it, it's a keeper mate. But i am glad you went for it after all my goings on about it i guess you know why now. Enjoy.

Ok @glitchy @Razuddin

When you wick make sure you cut level where the the depth of the juice intake holes so that they cover it. make sure you fill the juice ports with cotton but do not pack the cotton or it dry hits make sure you cover the juice holes with cotton so you can see the cotton before you fill it and it won't piss out juice through bad wicking. leaking because of the oring i have had but it was because my glass wasn't perfect it had sort of slipped and over a tanks use caysed a bit of liquid to leak.
Over filling. If you over fill it goes right down your chimney and pisses out the air holes

I got you then:D. YOU said it, it's a keeper mate. But i am glad you went for it after all my goings on about it i guess you know why now. Enjoy.

I sure do. I got through 10ml in an hour yesterday and I've used it non-stop today.

I even like the bubble glass. They've sacrificed a bit of volume to produce something stylish.

Back
Top Bottom