What's new

RDA Like Derringer

The Haku clone is only $13 on Fasttech with MAP code.It may be too MTL but worth a punt. Cant understand why all versions of Derringer are out of stock.

Is there much difference between the Istick Pico Squeeze and the Squeeze 2? Price difference is massive.

The Haku clone is only $13 on Fasttech with MAP code.It may be too MTL but worth a punt. Cant understand why all versions of Derringer are out of stock.

Is there much difference between the Istick Pico Squeeze and the Squeeze 2? Price difference is massive.
The Haku Venna is a restricted lung RDA, wee bit airier than a Derringer. Derringer is an antique in vaping terms, ancient! Brilliant wee RDA though, was my first dripper and I used it along with an SMPL clone - man I loved that setup :) I had the 1:1 clones of the originals and they were spot on quality wise; FT started stocking V2/V3 etc that had a different post design from the originals and were pretty poor in comparison. If your one is leaking it's because you need more cotton in it than you think, and you are over dripping - 99% of RDA's will leak if you over drip, the Hadaly is very prone to it too. Hadaly has seriously good flavour though, arguably the best I've tried! It's not the best for squonking though, very easy to over-squonk, but a classic RDA all the same - I've had both clone and genuine, the top cap orings are way too tight on both and it's difficult to get the top cap off, I'd recommend removing one of the orings, helps massively.

The Pico squeeze is essentially an unregulated mod with safety features and a 50w max. output, power output is dependent on the resistance of your coil and power decreases as your battery power does, just like a mechanical device - undoubtedly a classic device and brought squonking to the masses, very cheap and very, very cheerful :)
The Pico Squeeze 2 is a fully regulated 21700 battery mod with selectable power output of 1-100w, decent enough mod but has never got anywhere near emulating the success of the original.

HTH.

The Haku Venna is a restricted lung RDA, wee bit airier than a Derringer. Derringer is an antique in vaping terms, ancient! Brilliant wee RDA though, was my first dripper and I used it along with an SMPL clone - man I loved that setup :) I had the 1:1 clones of the originals and they were spot on quality wise; FT started stocking V2/V3 etc that had a different post design from the originals and were pretty poor in comparison. If your one is leaking it's because you need more cotton in it than you think, and you are over dripping - 99% of RDA's will leak if you over drip, the Hadaly is very prone to it too. Hadaly has seriously good flavour though, arguably the best I've tried! It's not the best for squonking though, very easy to over-squonk, but a classic RDA all the same - I've had both clone and genuine, the top cap orings are way too tight on both and it's difficult to get the top cap off, I'd recommend removing one of the orings, helps massively.

The Pico squeeze is essentially an unregulated mod with safety features and a 50w max. output, power output is dependent on the resistance of your coil and power decreases as your battery power does, just like a mechanical device - undoubtedly a classic device and brought squonking to the masses, very cheap and very, very cheerful :)
The Pico Squeeze 2 is a fully regulated 21700 battery mod with selectable power output of 1-100w, decent enough mod but has never got anywhere near emulating the success of the original.

HTH.
I'd actually say go with the hadeon. It's a hybrid of the entheon and hadaly. Like you say it's arguably the best flavour rda but the hadeon version has a deeper well with the same build, top and airflow deck.
There's cheap copies on fastech too.

I'd actually say go with the hadeon. It's a hybrid of the entheon and hadaly. Like you say it's arguably the best flavour rda but the hadeon version has a deeper well with the same build, top and airflow deck.
There's cheap copies on fastech too.
Agreed buddy, only mentioned the Hadaly as he has one coming ;)

Agreed buddy, only mentioned the Hadaly as he has one coming ;)
Definitely bud. I do think it's the best for flavour and I had very little issue with it at all but I do know it can be leaky for new squonk users.
The hadeon version and the soul s are actually two rda's that get a lot of use here well past the hype.
I still love the airlab too and of course the salix is in constant use now I've got the measure of it.

I bought a Royal Hunter Mini today at my local B&M. Frankly a bit rubbish. The airflow control is rock hard to adjust and the juice well is ridiculously shallow. The centre post is misaligned so I am taking it back and ordering a Hadeon clone for $8 on Fasttech. Thanks for the replies.

Back
Top Bottom