What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

wismec sinuous v200

eyeball kid

Legend
WP_20190114_21_31_28_Pro.jpg

The kind folks at @Wismec have sent me the new sinuous v200 mod kit to review for you good people so the thoughts here are mine and not necessarily representative of POTV.
In this kit you receive the v200, 200 watt mod that's packing the new avatar board which offers everything you'd want and expect including temp control presets and manually adjustable txt value memory slots a preheat function, stealth function and a handy automatic back to wattage function if the mod detects your using a kanthal coil.
This is a dual 18650 mod.
WP_20190107_14_00_47_Pro.jpg

Also included are full instructions and a guarantee plus a sub charge lead.
The kit comes with the new 5ml (when ordered from outside Europe) Armour sub ohm tank. I've already reviewed the 2ml version with the sinuous solo kit.
WP_20190114_21_31_56_Pro.jpg

Right.. there's no way around this. This kit is all plastic. I've yet to find out the philosophy of this. Is it a price saving excersize, weight saving method (if so it works, this thing is very light indeed) or is it due to the popularity of 3d printed mods over the last few years. I've no idea and I'm still not sure what I think about it.
Even the 5ml armour tank included is plastic (take note if you like a liquid known to crack tanks). Hmmmm.
Well the screen on this mod is straight forward. Fast charging is onboard and I guess the plastic makes the likelihood of a battery short through a poor wrap less.
It seems reasonably tough and the tank is easy to live with as its top fill and offers a dtl or mtl airflow choice. You get a 1.3ohm mtl coil included which work's surprisingly well giving decent flavour and a long life.
The other coil included is the new 0.27 ohm mesh coil.
This coil has caused me some issues. Flavour and vapour is outstanding using some lemon tart liquid in the 30-40w area but I've tried a few of these and they have shorted on me. I think the positive and negative leads run too close together but I've mailed a few wismec carrier's for more info. There's plenty of other sub ohm coil choices to fit and I'm actually testing another wismec armour on another of their mods currently and so far so good so I will update.
The battery cover is held on magnetically and is secure.
The mod looks really tidy and obviously the materials offer some bold colour options so it's really down to you.
It certainly did everything I asked of it from low wattage vaping to driving a kennedy 24 at 100w plus without issue.
I'm currently testing the single cell v80 version so will stick a review up after I've put it through it's paces.

You can find this little fella on the wismec site here.
https://store.wismec.com/sinuous-v200-with-amor-nse.html
1200x500_0.jpg

Remember POTV 20 gets you a 20% discount.

Last edited:
Great review. I apparently was sent one before Christmas but Ups have lost it [emoji19]
Yeah I had no idea it was coming until I got a bill from ups. Would have been nice for wismec to give me a heads up rather than the mystery object sitting in ups over Christmas.
I'd add that even though I didn't pay for the mod I virtually did via ups so I wouldn't remind them if I where you as I've calculated you'd have to sell your house to get it, lol.

Last edited:
View attachment 183060
The kind folks at @Wismec have sent me the new sinuous v200 mod kit to review for you good people so the thoughts here are mine and not necessarily representative of POTV.
In this kit you receive the v200, 200 watt mod that's packing the new avatar board which offers everything you'd want and expect including temp control presets and manually adjustable txt value memory slots a preheat function, stealth function and a handy automatic back to wattage function if the mod detects your using a kanthal coil.
This is a dual 18650 mod.
View attachment 183061
Also included are full instructions and a guarantee plus a sub charge lead.
The kit comes with the new 5ml (when ordered from outside Europe) Armour sub ohm tank. I've already reviewed the 2ml version with the sinuous solo kit.
View attachment 183062
Right.. there's no way around this. This kit is all plastic. I've yet to find out the philosophy of this. Is it a price saving excersize, weight saving method (if so it works, this thing is very light indeed) or is it due to the popularity of 3d printed mods over the last few years. I've no idea and I'm still not sure what I think about it.
Even the 5ml armour tank included is plastic (take note if you like a liquid known to crack tanks). Hmmmm.
Well the screen on this mod is straight forward. Fast charging is onboard and I guess the plastic makes the likelihood of a battery short through a poor wrap less.
It seems reasonably tough and the tank is easy to live with as its top fill and offers a dtl or mtl airflow choice. You get a 1.3ohm mtl coil included which work's surprisingly well giving decent flavour and a long life.
The other coil included is the new 0.27 ohm mesh coil.
This coil has caused me some issues. Flavour and vapour is outstanding using some lemon tart liquid in the 30-40w area but I've tried a few of these and they have shorted on me. I think the positive and negative leads run too close together but I've mailed a few wismec carrier's for more info. There's plenty of other sub ohm coil choices to fit and I'm actually testing another wismec armour on another of their mods currently and so far so good so I will update.
The battery cover is held on magnetically and is secure.
The mod looks really tidy and obviously the materials offer some bold colour options so it's really down to you.
It certainly did everything I asked of it from low wattage vaping to driving a kennedy 24 at 100w plus without issue.
I'm currently testing the single cell v80 version so will stick a review up after I've put it through it's paces.

You can find this little fella on the wismec site here.
https://store.wismec.com/sinuous-v200-with-amor-nse.html
View attachment 183082
Remember POTV 20 gets you a 20% discount.
Good one mate and good to mention the tank crackers. Several of my mixes would do that. :thumbup:

Good one mate and good to mention the tank crackers. Several of my mixes would do that. :thumbup:
Yeah it's that polly that I would pretty much guarantee will shatter on contact with a strong menthol juice.
If anyone's a fan of the tank there's a steel and glass version so I'd buy it independently.
Tecc have kindly offered to keep me updated on any issue's they find in the mesh coils as they are stocking them.
So far the one I'm currently using is still going, so maybe it was the first batch included with the mods.
Again I will update.

Back
Top Bottom