What's new

Inawera tobaccos

So I’m puffing some black for pipe that @Horrand sent me. Thanks! Took ages to get here, but that only means it got a good steep in the post.

It’s very good, to me it tastes like aromatic pipe smoky dried stone fruit. Plum, maybe. It has a wee hint of the harshness you sometimes get with an net. I can see this would be a good one for mixing.

I think I’ll end up placing an order direct with inawera, they have a few of the for pipe flavours, and I want to try more of the absolutes. I think I could just puff these, and blends made with them, all the time.

So I’m puffing some black for pipe that @Horrand sent me. Thanks! Took ages to get here, but that only means it got a good steep in the post.

It’s very good, to me it tastes like aromatic pipe smoky dried stone fruit. Plum, maybe. It has a wee hint of the harshness you sometimes get with an net. I can see this would be a good one for mixing.

I think I’ll end up placing an order direct with inawera, they have a few of the for pipe flavours, and I want to try more of the absolutes. I think I could just puff these, and blends made with them, all the time.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/55565#brigade_2506_by_chemicalburnvictim

I know you don't do recipes but this is a great one to show off those INW tobaccos

It’s not that I don’t do recipes, but I think they are overrated. I usually add things on the go, or mix flavours from two or more bottles. But I do have some regular blends I’ll make.

If you're going to use the Polish site then order well in advance.
These arrived yesterday that were ordered on 31.12.

20190122_182323.jpg

Which site did you order from @StrawberryRipple ? There seem to be two or three.

Also let us know what the desert ship is like. I’d be interested to hear how it compares to FA desert ship.

I read somewhere that inawera started out cloning the FA tobacco flavours.

Back
Top Bottom