What's new

Review Dark Star Barrel Aged Tobacco

Ment

Legend
I'd been planning on getting some of this with my next order when their Christmas offer came through, a free 120ml shortfill with all orders over £15.

I expected this offer to be quite popular and was waiting to read some reviews, but I've seen none so having vaped it for a couple of weeks I'm ready to give an opinion.

I've no idea what the barrel ageing is supposed to do, but I can't taste anything that could be put down to that. As for tobacco, I can't taste much of it, but I would also not describe Manabush as tobacco juices.

I'd describe it as a sweet dessert vape with just a hint of tobacco - there are tones of custard, sometimes popcorn, sometimes Golden Nugget cereal.

In a Kayfun 5, flavour intensity is medium - it doesn't slap you around the face but there is enough there and it's a perfect ADV.

I loved this from the start and in a marketplace flooded with mediocre juices I would give it 8/10.

Thanks for taking the time to do a review for this, same as you I was waiting.

Still waiting to buy, but dont like custard & nut, so any that get a mention are off the list. So it`s off the list and I`ll stick to poundland

Thank you Ment. Gives us all a good idea of the taste. [emoji106]

This confused me when this was discussed before. I think @dahut started a thread. So have they aged it in a barrel?

This confused me when this was discussed before. I think @dahut started a thread. So have they aged it in a barrel?

Presumably, they have, but I didn't detect anything unique or unusual that I could attribute to this. Perhaps I was wrong to expect this and barrel ageing has undetectably improved the flavour.

its the flavour of tobacco leaves that that have been stored in barrels to cure don't think they will age ejuice in barrels lol

its the flavour of tobacco leaves that that have been stored in barrels to cure don't think they will age ejuice in barrels lol

Some folk do @dahut

But what the point of going to the hassle of making the taste of barrel aged tobacco leaves, when @Ment is telling us you can hardly taste it anyway and it tastes like a caramel dessert?

That would explain it - I've heard that barrel ageing can ruin a liquid in a matter of hours if you're not careful.

Some folk do @dahut

But what the point of going to the hassle of making the taste of barrel aged tobacco leaves, when @Ment is telling us you can hardly taste it anyway and it tastes like a caramel dessert?

That could just be me lol. Eliquid really is subjective and I've been at odds with the majority many times.

Back
Top Bottom