What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Caledonian Vapes - Heather Cream

IMO spirits thin juice more than pg so a straight exchange, one for the other is not necessarily the way to go if the thickness of the juice is important to your vaping device..

@eyeball kid thanks but no thanks on the kind gesture you planned to make.

@Chris K sorry for the thread derailment
Apologies @oldhippydude , fell asleep with kindle in hand, lol.
Message received and understood.

I just added about 6% of cheap cognac to about 40ml of steeped virginia absolute. I’ll drip some after a good shake and see if it’s worked.

It went quite well, there’s definitely a hint of cognac there. It’s very nice. It was popping a bit on the coil, not sure if the viscosity is a bit thin, or maybe I just overdripped it in my eagerness.

So this is excellent today. Next time I’m going to go with the metaxa and add a bit more. It’s perfect with this virginia absolute. Nothing else required.

So this is excellent today. Next time I’m going to go with the metaxa and add a bit more. It’s perfect with this virginia absolute. Nothing else required.
Nice to know it works well. I mixed some yesterday with a view to trying it today but woke up with a bloody cold and my tastebuds are a bit buggered. It'll be heisenberg for me for a couple of days then.

Back
Top Bottom