Innokin
What's new

Review Caledonian Vapes - Heather Cream

IMO spirits thin juice more than pg so a straight exchange, one for the other is not necessarily the way to go if the thickness of the juice is important to your vaping device..

@eyeball kid thanks but no thanks on the kind gesture you planned to make.

@Chris K sorry for the thread derailment
Apologies @oldhippydude , fell asleep with kindle in hand, lol.
Message received and understood.

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
I just added about 6% of cheap cognac to about 40ml of steeped virginia absolute. I’ll drip some after a good shake and see if it’s worked.

Smoore
It went quite well, there’s definitely a hint of cognac there. It’s very nice. It was popping a bit on the coil, not sure if the viscosity is a bit thin, or maybe I just overdripped it in my eagerness.

So this is excellent today. Next time I’m going to go with the metaxa and add a bit more. It’s perfect with this virginia absolute. Nothing else required.

AcmeFog
So this is excellent today. Next time I’m going to go with the metaxa and add a bit more. It’s perfect with this virginia absolute. Nothing else required.
Nice to know it works well. I mixed some yesterday with a view to trying it today but woke up with a bloody cold and my tastebuds are a bit buggered. It'll be heisenberg for me for a couple of days then.

Innokin
Back
Top Bottom