Vape Superstore
What's new

Review Caledonian Vapes - Heather Cream

Old Jamaica was a favourite and Aldi do a version from time to time which is excellent.
Have you tasted ZT's firewater H,D. I know it's not within your usual ethic but it's mighty fine stuff for a treat.

I do not think I would enjoy anything like Old Jamaica these days, too much artificial rum flavour. i did like it as a kid though.

ZT's firewater and others of his juices are on my radar (the only pre mixed juices that are) and may well be tried at some time.
Ms hippydude is harassing me about what to get me for my birthday. Fucking birthdays. Maybe.

Vape Superstore
I do not think I would enjoy anything like Old Jamaica these days, too much artificial rum flavour. i did like it as a kid though.

ZT's firewater and others of his juices are on my radar (the only pre mixed juices that are) and may well be tried at some time.
Ms hippydude is harassing me about what to get me for my birthday. Fucking birthdays. Maybe.
Send me your addy bud.

Thanks @oldhippydude . I’m. it one for being overly precise with measurements either. I mix at about 50:50 so I’ll maybe do a batch of 60:40 and add about 10% of the laphroaig. It’s going to go in with cigar concentrates. I’m looking forward to it.

I’m also going to add a bit to a bottle of straight virginia tobacco liquid I have on the go, just as a test.

AcmeFog
Thanks @oldhippydude . I’m. it one for being overly precise with measurements either. I mix at about 50:50 so I’ll maybe do a batch of 60:40 and add about 10% of the laphroaig. It’s going to go in with cigar concentrates. I’m looking forward to it.

I’m also going to add a bit to a bottle of straight virginia tobacco liquid I have on the go, just as a test.

IMO spirits thin juice more than pg so a straight exchange, one for the other is not necessarily the way to go if the thickness of the juice is important to your vaping device..

@eyeball kid thanks but no thanks on the kind gesture you planned to make.

@Chris K sorry for the thread derailment

Thanks again @oldhippydude , my drippers and tanks are quite flexible about viscosity so it should be fine. I’ll keep it in mind though. Looking forward to trying this out.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Batemans Louisiana Perique is very nice too, a pipe tobacco with malt whisky. It's the first one I've tried though so have nothing to compare it to.

Vape Green
Would it be worth trying with this?
20190114_121010.jpeg

Vape Club
IMO spirits thin juice more than pg so a straight exchange, one for the other is not necessarily the way to go if the thickness of the juice is important to your vaping device..

@eyeball kid thanks but no thanks on the kind gesture you planned to make.

@Chris K sorry for the thread derailment

Don't worry mate, carry on! Giving me some ideas myself...

Back
Top Bottom