What's new

showcasing "Adler" a full mech hybrid stabwood billiard e-pipe 22mm atty

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
This is the second of a 3 series pipe build all will be for sale all sub £100 all will be boxed bagged in leather all different all bespoke

dvd?

Tinker Tailor Soldier...... Spy

George Smiley: I want to talk about loyalty, Toby. Control recruited you, didn't he? He found you starving in a museum in Vienna, a wanted man. He saved your life, I heard. And yet, when the time came... when it came to picking sides between him and Alleline, you didn't hesitate. It's understandable, perhaps, with your war experience. You survived this long, I suppose, because of your ability to change sides, to serve any master.

Easterhase: What's... what's this about, George?

George Smiley: It's about which master you've been serving, Toby.

IMG_7265.jpg

the basic rough shape is done its a billiard pipe style

IMG_7264.jpg

top hole is drilled and the depth is critical down to the mm the whole pipe is made from a solid block

IMG_7266.jpg

510 fitment from solid bar cut inside and out

IMG_7267.jpg

the 510 will be bonded onto the stem section

IMG_7268.jpg

the 510 is recessed into the base in brass

the pipe is a solid battery tube there is a 1mm gap around the bore for battery venting but the positive pin is spring loaded and insulated the switch is spring loaded and insulated the base for the pin is insulated it's a full mech 18350 the vape is a cool one its designed for flavour

the stem is a churchwarden one 510 fitment twin seal so add it together and we have

IMG_7416.jpg
IMG_7417.jpg
IMG_7418.jpg

the pipe is under test at the moment I need to do a couple of things and repolish it but it will be for sale with "cob" soon

in the paw 360 degree

next time

a stand?

"sultan"

"the burnt lands"

or a video?

love my e-pipes then like them........... buy one

edit the glove I got from @Michael jackson he had some spare.....bless him

Last edited:
Stunning as always.

Needs a leather.. um.. case? holder?

restraint?

i may make a stand I've thought about it could even be in stabwood I'm unsure at the moment case wise a pipe is really odd to use its a very cool long vape plus you can point at stuff with it so its an extension of the hand such as

"he's in the billiard room dear boy"...... 'point'

"pass me my malt whiskey my dear" ...'point'

Back
Top Bottom