What's new

SQuape N[duro] thread

Lomke

Postman
Yes, I know, it's me again with a new thread for a new RTA, but somebody would create it anyway :)
The first batch is already sold out to vendors and up for grabs, but my local shop was a bit late, so I'll have to wait for the second one, which will be ready in about a month. While I'm (un)patiently waiting I just wanted to ask if anybody got their hands on one of those already ;)

I have both versions since yesterday am very taken with the mtl version. No. Dry hits just seems. To work. Tighter than I expected but fully open I like it.

@rew yeah, I know, but I will get it for ~115€ at my local shop, so I can wait a bit I guess

I have both versions since yesterday am very taken with the mtl version. No. Dry hits just seems. To work. Tighter than I expected but fully open I like it.
Tell us more! About both of them, if you may

Why is it so quiet about this one?
2019-03-27 07.09.36 1.jpg

sorry to bump an old thread up, but I've noticed that the Nduro (at least the MTL version that i have) seems to magically gunk up cotton way more than more "classic" RTAs (doggystyle clones, Spyca pro clones, dvarw clones etc). I could vape some liquids for a week in other tanks with practically no gunk but the squape manages to gunk up pretty much daily.
Am i just being super nosy because this is my first authentic high end RTA or is this something that someone else noticed?

Not got that tank, but that doesn't sound right. So, are you getting dry/ burnt hits?

nope, everything is a ok on that front - no dry hits, the tank wicks well. Again, may just be me, I am vaping gunky liquids at the moment :)

Back
Top Bottom