What's new

Vaping and IBS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fab,
that's what I would do in your shoes , try a different mix/ vendor, and get yourself checked out. Sure everything will be fine

Its funny because i was fine on hangsen 70/30 spearmint and banana for a month, then all of a sudden i couldnt vape it due to nasty throat hits, i put it down to PG and moved on. Throat is now fine with it but my arse isnt lol

Must admit its a tad unusual, - but at the of the day the human body is a strange thing. --full of idiosyncrasies. Allergies and intolerances can flare up out of nowhere, even if you've been using stuff for months, all of a sudden your body will say - nope that's not for me

3 days after switching juice I seem to be fixed. How strange........

camera up the jacksey still brings back bad memories I have had this twice and often have a barium follow through also. Come to think of it im probabkly due another ekkkkkkkkkkkk.

The funny thing was when I was undiagnosed and was taken into hospital in a ambulance (1 of three journeys) it was around shift change so I had the doctor approach with a small tray a glove and some cream hmmm strange. he then proceeded to insert things where they shouldnt be. Then came shift change and the second doctor to approach me with the glove the tray and the cream my exact words were "you can fuck off and speak to your mate as he has just violated me"

Funny you should be talking about juices affecting you !!. I found a juice that has been hanging around for a few months unloved in the back of the box , so I brought it to work to vape off. Now 20mins ago I put this in my tank and I continued chain vaping and my arse has just exploded * gasp* now I am strictly a one dump a day man so this is a major event for me. Looked at the bottle and it pure VG , I normally use 50/50 or 70/30, I shall be staying away from pure VG me thinks , what if I was in the car !!!

Steve

What brand did you switch away from out of interest? And what did you switch to?

The one I was using was from health e vape called after late but I am not in any way saying to avoid his juice, I was chain vaping the stuff like it was air, this may have been part of the problem. I am still having the occasional pull on it but switched to some other liquids and totally cut back on the after late and I have been shitting solid :)

Just to reiterate I am in no way slagging off health e vape, callum is a top lad and has always been a very good vendor and his liquid is very very nice, just my arse can't take it ;)

Funny you should be talking about juices affecting you !!. I found a juice that has been hanging around for a few months unloved in the back of the box , so I brought it to work to vape off. Now 20mins ago I put this in my tank and I continued chain vaping and my arse has just exploded * gasp* now I am strictly a one dump a day man so this is a major event for me. Looked at the bottle and it pure VG , I normally use 50/50 or 70/30, I shall be staying away from pure VG me thinks , what if I was in the car !!!

Steve

Well I will remember to not go full VG then as I will probably explode.....literally.......

originaly posted by SouthernVaper .......camera up the jacksey still brings back bad memories I have had this twice and often have a barium follow through also. Come to think of it im probabkly due another ekkkkkkkkkkkk.

The funny thing was when I was undiagnosed and was taken into hospital in a ambulance (1 of three journeys) it was around shift change so I had the doctor approach with a small tray a glove and some cream hmmm strange. he then proceeded to insert things where they shouldnt be. Then came shift change and the second doctor to approach me with the glove the tray and the cream my exact words were "you can fuck off and speak to your mate as he has just violated me"

Now things are settled down I won't bother going to get fisted, well not at the hospital anyway ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom