What's new

New rda

Owen34

Initiate
Hi i have just purchased a dead rabbit rda. Ive been using a dead rabbit rta for a few weeks now & really love it. A few night ago i wrapped my first coil. & would like to get into this "save ££"
These are the wires i have will they be ok in my rda?? If yes how many wraps would u say i need?[
20181114_174508.jpg

Yes the kanthal is fine to use. 6 wraps of the 24 will get you at around 0.3 ohms or just a wee bit over. 6 wraps of the 26 will get you close to 0.5. If you want lower I'd suggest using Ni80 or Stainless Steel wire. They're both ok to use in wattage mode and ramp up quicker as well.

I suggest you ni80 staggered fused clapton if you want to build it with single coil! On my intake rta this particular type of wire boost my flavor A LOT! 5 wraps, 3mm core, 0.35 ohms, 42-50 watts... Amazing flavor!

I have an app on my phone that is really good. It's called vape tool and it's photo is of a coil. Try it and it's really simple

I will second the Vape Tool app. Comes in very handy if you do not have access to a desktop to get onto the Steam Engine Calculator.

I will second the Vape Tool app. Comes in very handy if you do not have access to a desktop to get onto the Steam Engine Calculator.
You can get Steam Engine as an app, on Android anyway, probably not iOS given Apple's intolerance of vaping apps! Steam Engine is the only app I've ever paid for when I didn't need too - the free app is exactly the same I just wanted to support the developer for a cracking tool. Wish he would update the battery section to include the latest batteries we use, maybe with Mooch's certified amp ratings added to the list too? Fuck it, I'll email him and see if he can update it?

You can get Steam Engine as an app, on Android anyway, probably not iOS given Apple's intolerance of vaping apps! Steam Engine is the only app I've ever paid for when I didn't need too - the free app is exactly the same I just wanted to support the developer for a cracking tool. Wish he would update the battery section to include the latest batteries we use, maybe with Mooch's certified amp ratings added to the list too? Fuck it, I'll email him and see if he can update it?
I paid for it too fucking great app I'll fire him a email as well Steve strength in numbers and all that [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom