What's new

Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Creme De Vape, I see they're currently out of stock, so use the notify button.
Thanks for the reply. I did have a look there. Seems to be sold out at the moment but I will sign up for the notifications. Just been reading around and I think I may go for the Dicodes Dani 21700 instead. If I can find any in stock! Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. I did have a look there. Seems to be sold out at the moment but I will sign up for the notifications. Just been reading around and I think I may go for the Dicodes Dani 21700 instead. If I can find any in stock! Thanks again.
Ask Keith here https://m.facebook.com/groups/1693373780876426/

He’ll let you know when they’re expected back in stock.

He’ll let you know when they’re expected back in stock.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. Just sent him a message. I don't mind waiting a week or two to make the purchase but I'll see what he comes back with and take it from there.

Can anyone tell me what the mini looks like using a 25mm tank? Does it look ok or does it look out of place?

it looks a bit weird because it is really small :)
If you didnt find one, have a look at vaperstyle, they had some in stock a couple of days ago. they are dicodes partners and really cool guys :)

Yes, looks like they have a few left.

Lol if it looks a bit weird I'm unsure if I should go with it?! Any suggestions of some nice tanks that would go on it?

A Spica Pro looks great on it when you’re looking for a MTL tank. What kind of tank are you looking for?

A Spica Pro looks great on it when you’re looking for a MTL tank. What kind of tank are you looking for?
Someone must've have been keeping an eye on this thread as it looks like they're now sold out at vaperstyle!

I've been looking at the freemax mesh pro and uwell v4 as the tanks I want to use with my next mod.

I've been looking at the freemax mesh pro and uwell v4 as the tanks I want to use with my next mod.

The Freemax Mesh Pro tank at 25mm will just be ok on the Dani Box Mini, but the Uwell Crown 4 tank at 28mm won’t work.

Back
Top Bottom