What's new

Introducing NEW Canna Cotton - Hemp infused coil cotton for RDAs & Drippers (10g bag)

Juice Shop

Postman
Canna Cotton - Hemp Infused Coil Cotton

Far out man!! This Canna Cotton is like, really heavy stuff dude! Made from 20% hemp, it's the world's first Hemp infused coil cotton designed for a more natural taste and flavour experience.
Only £5.99 per 10g bag

Social-Canna-Cotton.jpg

See it in store or online at
https://juiceshop.co.uk/canna-cotton-10g

Use code
FREEPOTV for free shipping

Not sure i like the branding.. why reference cannabis? I couldn't imagine pulling that packet out at work.

As above really. And making it sound like you're going to get a high from it? I'm out.

Associating hemp with marijuana? Na. No thanks.
Associating vaping with getting stoned? Na. No thanks.

I can see this going down like Bree Olson.

Sometimes it pays to take a step back after coming up with a marketing idea, sleep on it and look at it afresh later on, and ask others their opinion before launching it.

It has hemp in it, which is supposed to help prevent dry hits and promote better wicking and juice retention. Good.

Associating it with cannabis through branding, promoting it as if you are a stoner. Bad.

Are the companies making these products just stupid and immature, or are they secretly actually in the pockets of the anti-vaping lobbies, and actively trying to undermine vaping advocacy and encourage legislation that will reduce their customer base?

Answers on a postcard please.

I agree about the branding, go with ethical, environmental. I wouldn't want to be seen with that in public and I would think many shops would be unwilling to stock it.

I'm thinking they're trying to take advantage of the current CBD boom. They say sex sells, I guess the new one is anything cannabis related sells.

One of the vape shops near my office sells bongs and king size rolling papers.

The newsagent I pass when I leave the house in the morning sells eliquid with logos and branding appropriated from sweets and fizzy drinks. They display it in the window on the shelf above the bongs and cannabis paraphernalia.

Back
Top Bottom