What's new

Billet Box Anti Knock Over Display Stands

3D printed Billet Box stands for standard panels with contoured good fit (won't fit wider custom panels).

These stands do what they say on the invisible tin, Oval design makes these very sturdy, I've been using one for a week now and not only convenient but also look the part for displaying.

They will be supplied unpainted but you can paint them yourself if you prefer, Black seems the popular choice so the first batch will be Black, let me know if you want any other colour and I will print them when I change filament:
White
Blue (I have Blue filament in at the moment if you want this option)
Orange
Silver
Red

Price £8.50 each plus Postage, £1.78 standard or £2.78 tracked 2nd class (Royal Mail)
Payment by PayPal G&S

If you want more than one, message me and I will discount accordingly.

Photo's are from my prototype, slight imperfection that won't be in the supplied ones.

BB Stand-6.jpg
BB Stand-8.jpg

Painted

BB Stand-5.jpg
BB Stand-Gold.jpg

I will get these printed overnight and work out a reduced price for you both - printing them together should make it cheaper for both of you.

Started printing 8 of these 2:30 hours ago - 3% done! :11:

I won't do the math as it will depress me but they are unlikely to be ready for tomorrow.

I hope you don't mind waiting.

Christ @Vapaneezer Scrooge by the time you have taken orders for everything you are doing, stands, mod mats, drip tip button panel sets you will regret ever starting lol. Not a problem mate i in no hurry cheers

@Vapaneezer Scrooge 2 for me please, black is fine, let me know when you are ready and I will send payment over I still have your details from the BB plugs which are working great!

Christ @Vapaneezer Scrooge by the time you have taken orders for everything you are doing, stands, mod mats, drip tip button panel sets you will regret ever starting lol. Not a problem mate i in no hurry cheers
It's very rewarding to be fair, not so much financially but the satisfaction of designing my own creation, printing it off and selling it, my current 'Vapuum' has cost me way more than I can sell it for in components but enjoying the challenge.

Just about to make a crude mech mod before I get onto the BB Panels, Drip Tips & Buttons.

Back
Top Bottom