What's new

interesting paper on nicotine

Mick takers? Well, they're definitely conjugate addictions, that's for sure.

Did you see what it did to @Badboybez ?

colloidal-silver-blue-skin1.jpg
Poor fella.

Did I miss something here ?

Why would you deliberately want to interfere with the bodies' natural defence against a toxin, more than we already do when vaping.?
When you have slowed down the breakup of the nic enough, and the levels start to build up in your body. At what point does the level of nic in the body become critical ? (To a point where the nic in 1 small potato will do ya.)

I can see it now,
Vapers banned from eating chips, due to the level of nic.
Salads go off the menu for vapers, due to toxic tomato's
etc etc

Did I miss something here ?

Why would you deliberately want to interfere with the bodies' natural defence against a toxin, more than we already do when vaping.?
When you have slowed down the breakup of the nic enough, and the levels start to build up in your body. At what point does the level of nic in the body become critical ? (To a point where the nic in 1 small potato will do ya.)

I can see it now,
Vapers banned from eating chips, due to the level of nic.
Salads go off the menu for vapers, due to toxic tomato's
etc etc

It’s perfectly safe. Enzymes are constantly being inhibited by various chemical processes in the body. Irreversible inhibition doesn’t actually mean permanent.

Besides this is just a case of research discovering a process that happens in eliquid, it’s not been done purposely. I wonder if this is a factor in the phenomenon of people saying they find vaping a lot less addictive than smoking.

Back
Top Bottom