What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Short measure from Darkstar

They sent me a photo of 2 bottles, one with 30% and one with 20% so I could see the difference. That's what I meant by treating me like an idiot.
I've mixed it up at 20% but haven't tasted it yet.

Sorry, I didn't re-read your first post and forgot about the CS angle.

Hi @DMAN,
30% concentrate, to me, sounds very strong. Rarely have I approached 20%, in fact, with most of my juices, I hover around 12-15% even when it recommends higher. I would estimate I've tried around 8-10 of DS concentrates and all have been great at 12-15% so I will put my limb out and say you will be fine with the mix [emoji106]

Ps. Service you have experienced doesn't sound great, I hope it turns out okay [emoji869]

Hi @DMAN,
30% concentrate, to me, sounds very strong. Rarely have I approached 20%, in fact, with most of my juices, I hover around 12-15% even when it recommends higher. I would estimate I've tried around 8-10 of DS concentrates and all have been great at 12-15% so I will put my limb out and say you will be fine with the mix [emoji106]

Ps. Service you have experienced doesn't sound great, I hope it turns out okay [emoji869]
I think you missed the point.
I've made juice with only maybe 5-6% flavouring, but this was a One Shot.

Back
Top Bottom