What's new

Damn Vape Fresia

What makes you say the dvarw is a very loose draw @StrawberryRipple ? The idea is you can adjust it by changing the inserts. With the 0.8mm one it’s very tight.

I’ve not had much pleasure with any of these raised deck tanks I’ve tried, apart from the doggy. I don’t see the advantage of it. Good to hear you’re getting on well with it though.
Ah didnt get any other inserts with mine and its very loose.
Maybe thats why its not been ticking my boxes.

Ah didnt get any other inserts with mine and its very loose.
Maybe thats why its not been ticking my boxes.

Do you know which insert it has in it? The standard one with the coppervape was 1.2mm I think but even that isn’t particularly loose. That’s the one I usually use. Does it have one in it at all? Maybe you just have the big ~3mm hole open?

Do you know which insert it has in it? The standard one with the coppervape was 1.2mm I think but even that isn’t particularly loose. That’s the one I usually use. Does it have one in it at all? Maybe you just have the big ~3mm hole open?
There is an insert in it but not marked so no idea what size it it.
I'll build it again later and place the coil closer to the airflow to restrict it a bit more.

Hard to tell from the picture. It looks a bit different though, the screws are knurled and the collar bit looks like it has some curvature at the bottom.

It might be that air is leaking in from somewhere as well. If it’s 1.2mm, that insert, it should be fairly tight.

It might be that air is leaking in from somewhere as well. If it’s 1.2mm, that insert, it should be fairly tight.
Forgot picture.

20190106_100904.jpg

Strange, I’m sure the deck is totally flat one mine. How does the collar part stay on?

Back
Top Bottom