What's new

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

Xtar or nitecore or golosi depends how many you want to charge you can get single cell, 2 cell 4 cell

I've got an xtar VC4 which can charge 4 at same time but can also do different size batteries too as I've got some 21700 as well as 18650, does the job

Nice one mate I'll have a look

I normally just charge them in my device but I'm not sure if that puts a lot of wear and tear on the mod, I had a lot of issues with my Tesla just randomly turning itself off all the time and wasn't sure if constantly having it plugged in every night was knackering it

I normally just charge them in my device but I'm not sure if that puts a lot of wear and tear on the mod, I had a lot of issues with my Tesla just randomly turning itself off all the time and wasn't sure if constantly having it plugged in every night was knackering it
Yeah deffo an external charger is the way to go pal fogstar also have a discount code on the forums too so can get even cheaper than on site price

Any batteries gurus about?

I currently use 30qs in my shogun vaping at 85w, I'm having to change the batteries once a day and then recharge the set I've taken out.

Just browsing on Fogstar and seen the new Molicells and wondering if they would serve me better anyhow? Or are 30qs the best I'm going to get without having to use a 3 battery mod, thanks!

Any batteries gurus about?

I currently use 30qs in my shogun vaping at 85w, I'm having to change the batteries once a day and then recharge the set I've taken out.

Just browsing on Fogstar and seen the new Molicells and wondering if they would serve me better anyhow? Or are 30qs the best I'm going to get without having to use a 3 battery mod, thanks!

yeah you should notice an improvement in battery life with the new molis at those wattages, even before the molis have arrived vt5a were slightly better than the 30q at those watts

I'd definitely recommend the molicells

I don't know how helpful this will be for those in the UK, but for US vapers, Central Vapor has been having some great deals on 18650s lately.

A couple types of the 2500mAh LGs are going for only a few bucks each with coupon code "VAPECHEAP".

Hope this helps somebody sometime! :)

Im after 2 or 3 18650 flat tops, 2000 ish mah, efest etc. Anyone know anywhere in uk for descent prices?
Try the online store (link removed - security warning). You can get some good deals on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom