What's new

Review Ginger Sponge & Custard - Primevapes

Vaped Crusader

Achiever
OK, the guff that follows is my own opinion and not that of POTV or the vendor. I paid for these out of my own lucy locket.

For those that care, I vaped this using an Ohm Boy Squonk in a Reload X tank at 50w at 0.4ohms whilst wearing nothing but a bow tie, a bowler hat and a monocle whilst touching myself 'down there' with my free hand. However, certain fussy people took exception to this and I was firmly, but politely asked to leave by the manager of Starbucks.

Ginger Sponge & Custard is supposed to be an authentic Ginger Sponge experience with Caramel and Custard and as usual, Lee has hit the spot there. You do get a really nice tickle at the back of your throat from the Ginger, but unlike a couple of Gingery juices I've tried, this is exactly right and on the exhale you get the Caramel and Custard blending in nicely. and right at the vinegar strokes of your exhale, the lot combines and gives you just the merest hint of gingerness in amongst the sweetness. This is a proper nice vape where you get exactly what you're told you're going to get, if you're a fan of Ginger and dessert type vapes, take the plunge, you won't regret it.

Oh and a word on the bottle. They (Primevapes) have tried about a million different bottles over the years but this one is perfect, it's nice and squeezy and doesn't require muscles like He-Man to get the juice out, just a very light squeeze is required, just like if you were playing with some stunning sorts nipples.

I do have a few questions though.

1: Is it Prime Vapes or Primevapes?
2: Why do we still only get one fucking Haribo in the package?
3: How does Lee do it? Top juicemeister!
4: What on earth is the manager of Starbucks problem?
5: Can anyone stand me bail?

Anyway, this is one excellent juice, well worth the money even if you do only get one free sweetie. That's all folks. I'm off for a vape.

Great review and spot on in every aspect

Costa have a much more lenient policy on public nudity (or so I have heard[emoji6])

on point review :clapping:
gonna have to give this one a bash at some point :sinister:

OK, the guff that follows is my own opinion and not that of POTV or the vendor. I paid for these out of my own lucy locket.

For those that care, I vaped this using an Ohm Boy Squonk in a Reload X tank at 50w at 0.4ohms whilst wearing nothing but a bow tie, a bowler hat and a monocle whilst touching myself 'down there' with my free hand. However, certain fussy people took exception to this and I was firmly, but politely asked to leave by the manager of Starbucks.

Ginger Sponge & Custard is supposed to be an authentic Ginger Sponge experience with Caramel and Custard and as usual, Lee has hit the spot there. You do get a really nice tickle at the back of your throat from the Ginger, but unlike a couple of Gingery juices I've tried, this is exactly right and on the exhale you get the Caramel and Custard blending in nicely. and right at the vinegar strokes of your exhale, the lot combines and gives you just the merest hint of gingerness in amongst the sweetness. This is a proper nice vape where you get exactly what you're told you're going to get, if you're a fan of Ginger and dessert type vapes, take the plunge, you won't regret it.

Oh and a word on the bottle. They (Primevapes) have tried about a million different bottles over the years but this one is perfect, it's nice and squeezy and doesn't require muscles like He-Man to get the juice out, just a very light squeeze is required, just like if you were playing with some stunning sorts nipples.

I do have a few questions though.

1: Is it Prime Vapes or Primevapes?
2: Why do we still only get one fucking Haribo in the package?
3: How does Lee do it? Top juicemeister!
4: What on earth is the manager of Starbucks problem?
5: Can anyone stand me bail?

Anyway, this is one excellent juice, well worth the money even if you do only get one free sweetie. That's all folks. I'm off for a vape.

Ah I have only just spotted this! Thanks for taking the time to write some feedback mate, really appreciate it!

1) Prime Vapes or primevapes, whichever you prefer!

2) harribo is expensive.

3) magic [emoji16]

4) I don’t see the problem personally.

5) unfortunately not. [emoji23][emoji23]

Forgot how good your reviews are, funny stuff. Where have you been anyway? I also thought you had died [emoji28]

Back
Top Bottom