What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hmm ...

Mattallic

Postman

This guy is a troll. But what I found most bizarre is the woman is a doctor :hmm:

(Sorry if this has been posted before. I couldn't find it here if it is)

Yeah, was a multiple page thread not long ago...

Blokes a bellend can't deny that. But the Dr, mentioning formaldehyde- we have been through this untold times on the forums. Also Wet Lung or 'popcorn' lung- I am going to be back in a moment after hitting my head repeatedly off a brick wall.

It's strange how in the USA where you pay for healthcare vaping is demonised, while here where we have free healthcare it is promoted. I think that gives me my answer.

Blokes a bellend can't deny that. But the Dr, mentioning formaldehyde- we have been through this untold times on the forums. Also Wet Lung or 'popcorn' lung- I am going to be back in a moment after hitting my head repeatedly off a brick wall.

It's strange how in the USA where you pay for healthcare vaping is demonised, while here where we have free healthcare it is promoted. I think that gives me my answer.
all backed up buy the people who
are said to have their best interests at heart
make you think

Back
Top Bottom