What's new

Pocket RTA

Mr Ripple

Legend
I've read the looong thread on this tank and there is not much info to be found on here since.
It was on my list for a while till recently when i added it to an order and glad i did.
Yes the building is different from the conventional newer RTA's but just as easy if not easier with a pretty good margin for error.
The drip tip bore is a little large but with a smaller bore tip, 2.5mm core build, its overtaken the hastur for me with ease.
I've got another in the basket and would buy an original if reasonably priced just to show my support.

I've read the looong thread on this tank and there is not much info to be found on here since.
It was on my list for a while till recently when i added it to an order and glad i did.
Yes the building is different from the conventional newer RTA's but just as easy if not easier with a pretty good margin for error.
The drip tip bore is a little large but with a smaller bore tip, 2.5mm core build, its overtaken the hastur for me with ease.
I've got another in the basket and would buy an original if reasonably priced just to show my support.
I still like and use mine. I did mean to update that thread, but by the time FT had sorted out their cock-ups and I'd finally got a couple more the ... erm ... moment had passed. ;)

For me, as I'm sure I said in that thread, it gave as good a vape as the Pico RTA and Doggies but without plastic .... I'm not fond of plastic tanks. :)

The one I got was noisy and turbulent. I doctored it a bit and drilled out and chamfered one of the holes in the 510 pin, blocked the others. Which improved matters a bit. I will probably dig it out again at some point.

Did the sxk one turn out any better @Crewella ?

Yes and no .... I'd not had the turbulence issues you seemed to have .... but then my first one had fewer holes in the 510 pin than yours did! :D

Looking to buy the V2 ,but can't find anything in the UK..
Anyone selling in the UK?

Ant.c

Back
Top Bottom