What's new

Using CBD with a squonker?

I disagree @dahut . I’ve been puffing 33mg/ml cbd at 18w in an igo-w dripper. It works very well. I also use this dripper to puff other pg extractions and it works very well for this also at 18w.

Mtl and dtl are irrelevant, the important thing is power and airflow, not the specifics of how you take a puff.
I disagree
How long does a ml last in a mtl slow intake mate
Unless of course u puff this juice 24/7 but is the temp even there to vape the cbd or is it left in the wick ?

Last edited:
I disagree
How long does a ml last in a mtl slow intake mate

I can drip 1ml and puff it in a few minutes and barely exhale any vapour while doing it. You’ll waste much less using it at lower power. As somebody above noted years ago, a bigger clouds simply means you blow more of it out.

I don’t think there is a huge difference in temp. I think mtl and dtl temp control users are probably puffing at similar temps despite different power output.

All be it at a tiny ratio compared to the dripper squonk type
After trying different methods Have always rated drippers to be top dog for this
Each to their own mate but drippers,high temp are far better than mtl devices for the absorption of cbd
yes u have to hold ur breath longer but its far superior
I don't advise tc for it but that's just me
morning mate :)

Goon 120w plus on a dna [email protected] dual ss staircase I think at the moment ??
huge lung full every draw the effects are felt after 2 mate but unsure of concentration diyed from powder ?
Could!d be dragon skin coils tbh can't remember if its dragon they are o.12ohm

Last edited:
I think I’d collapse if I puffed anything at 120w. Yer aff yer nut. But I might push it up to 30. It’s a flat ni80 coil in there, about 0.5Ω if I recall correctly.

I think I’d collapse if I puffed anything at 120w. Yer aff yer nut. But I might push it up to 30. It’s a flat ni80 coil in there, about 0.5Ω if I recall correctly.
:)
What rdas coils do u have ? Sounds a lot but airflow keeps things, a ok
New year resolution to change zouz CBd Vape style :D

Back
Top Bottom